View Single Post
Old Thursday, December 28, 2006

PlayinG is on a distinguished road

Thanx alot of your Comments
Quote:
God can grant you everything and even my personal experience shows (and I think most of you people would also have realised this) that what I want dearly at one stage of life looks so meaningless and even harmful after some time has elapsed! This is because we don't know what is IMPORTANT in the 'bigger picture' of life unles we have a time machine in which we go to future and return back with the advantage of hindsight We can ask God for what is best for us. Asking for what we deserve is a good option too but certainly not what we DESIRE! As far as achieving short term goals, we should ask God for assistance, otherwise failure would be sure waiting for us... But asking God for what we desire cannot be a good prayer.

We should try our best, give it a 100% and call on to God for making those efforts useful
VERY NICE

Quote:
At the end i will claim i am not deserving what my Allah has give me. He is great Giver. I cannot fulfill the colum of thanks for Him.
Agreed upon

Quote:
First deserve then desire. In my opinion we don’t deserve, even what we desire for. It is our Almighty God who always bestow us more than what we deserve. ALLAH gives and forgets and Man gets and Forgets.
Nedian, very true
Sanson main Sansain hai nahin

______________Exile From Heaven_______________