View Single Post
Old Friday, December 29, 2006

elementofsurprize is on a distinguished road

Sorry crying baby I could not read the long article, but I would sure comment on the topic you have posted. Afghanistan is no doubt amongst world's poorest and most backward countries.... but these people were known as invaders in history. Thatta was second only to Baghdad in terms of libraries, schools, universities and learned people who lived there... Arghone and Turkhaan were Afghani invaders who invaded Punjab and Sindh and they burned all the libraries, schools and universities of Thatta just to put fear in the hearts of the people so that there is no uprising. All through history, Afghans have Used Islam to gain greater military advantages and conquer more lands... When any nation behaves so non-seriously they deserve a collective fate like that of Aghanistan. Now, they are themselves slaves of foreign powers who are exploiting them in worse ways than they could have ever exploited their subjects when they conquered any land.

Today, Sindh and Punjab are free and togather under flag of Pakistan, but Afghanistan is suffering from worst humiliation in history. This is cause and effect. Even today they are the very non-serious nation, selling drugs, destroying lives, finger-pointing at Pakistan, licking shoes of NATO, getting their own people killed....I feel sad for nations who don't learn from history