View Single Post
Old Wednesday, November 02, 2011

BOKHARI2 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by marycop View Post

the thing is that we at every level criticise different institutes for the currrent scenario.but the thing is that damge has been done by every single citizen,(dont play blame game).its a system that needs transparency (not collapse of national infrastructure).
indeed every citizen is responsible for the damage so thats y now its our collective responsibility to support and suggest imran khan on whom one cannt doubt his honestly,intentions,and his patriotism for the country. one must have the guts to accept regarding for which we are aspirants today. we must accept the realities. if describing the facts is known as blame game i will go in blame game hundred times regardless of that i m an aspirant.
imran khan might be considered as the last hope but i feel he is the first hope for our nation and 70 percent of youth is with him as the wall of berlin which will craft a distinction among the corupt and others.

ALLAH SAYS : jaisa ghumaan karo gaye waisa he hoga.

so if u have concerns that imran khan might destroy the corupt national unjusticed infrastructure so we all stand by him. it is better that this structure collapses as soon as possible because we cannot survive in this as we lost Bangladesh we might lose remaining as well.

support imran khan or your pakistan not by critisizing by suggesting this what i m want say.
azeegum (Wednesday, November 02, 2011)