Wednesday, May 08, 2024
02:33 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Tuesday, November 01, 2011

azeegum has a spectacular aura aboutazeegum has a spectacular aura aboutazeegum has a spectacular aura about
Cool

@Sadia and all other members:

Phew! After having read all these nine pages so far covered on this thread started by Sadia, I feel like sharing something here...

For last couple of days, since Imran Khan's Lahore rally, I've been through two different viewpoints of the people of Pakistan about the credibility of Imran Khan in Pakistan's politics.

Some see him as the last hope for Pakistan when so much of worse is happening in country and they cannot afford to allow anymore mess to be created by the same corrupt leaders at the hands of which the country has already suffered a lot. They say that Imran Khan has the X-Factor to bring about the revolutionary reforms in our country. Imran Khan is idealized by them as the only leader in Pakistan after BB and ZAB who they say has filled the people of crises-hit Pakistan with a positive energy, hope, and enthusiasm for a permanent change.
Imran Khan is personally a good guy, committed and very hardworking- all rolled into one. He is the hero of many in Pakistan. He has made his people proud by winning us the world cup once and has an immensely great power of inspiration and efficient leadership qualities. His charisma and cricket career adds more to his appeal. In his speech at Lahore's Rally held on 30th Oct 2011, he promised a crowd of around 600,000 people at Minar-e-Pakistan and sent a message to Pakistan to make this country a corruption free state, improve tax collection, protect the rights of minorities, women and children, etc. He said his party believes in dialogues with the militants, and end up war on terrorism with America. He said his party wants ties with US but based on equality, not acting as its puppet. Pakistan needs respect not dollars, and grow on its own with efficient management of resources available to Pakistan. These people also hold the belief that Imran Khan can lead Pakistan to a change that our nation desperately needs at this crucial stage of time. He deserves to be elected in the election and those who do not vote him are blissfully unaware of the grave peril our country is in at the moment.

While others carry a totally opposite perception of Imran Khan as a politician. They say Imran Khan keeps on harping on the same string and speak more or less about the same everywhere. Imran Khan's Lahore Rally was one of the biggest gathering's in the history of Pakistan as we all know. He got people stand up to their feet and sing with him together which demonstrated an exemplary sense of unity amongst the crowd though. People were alive with energy, the youth highly motivated, optimistic and ready to bring change, ready to do something for this country. It was good to see such crowd. But why people were not directed to a purposeful aim? they say. Crowd's overwhelming enthusiasm (esp that of youth) for Mr Khan was more emotional than practical, they add. Imran Khan didn't communicate a practical strategy, across the people, about what he has been claiming to do for a revolution. Personally he is efficient but he does not have a team or any plan to create an efficient team which can deliver. He needs to clone some 60 more like him to win the contest in all four provinces. They say he doesn't seem to have a clear-cut and viable plan to run this state if given power. Still many say, his vision and foresightedness and political understanding is myopic and limited. Voting him (and if he wins) will further ruin the system, they are of the belief.

In view of both these different perspectives of the nation of Pakistan, I have two questions on my mind here:

Q1: Will Imran Khan really change the fate of Pakistan if given chance?
Reply in brief ( and to the point) and support your argument with strong logic...
Or
Q2: Do you think he is still a novice in politics and does not have a plan? If Yes, then what plan do you propose he needs to accommodate in his politics and play smart?

Please share your concern...

marycop is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOKHARI2 View Post
what kind of training, a training of 2 years,4 years. he has been struggling for pakistan since 18 years and got what he deserved.
the topic has totally been changed now from what was started.anyhow dear csp's do spend 14 or 16 years of education alongwith 2 years wait for allocation alongwith 2 years probation.
imran started from 1996.its his toiling effort of 15 years.
if u exclude the 18 year efforts of CSP's in the context of pre-liminary preparation then dont forget to exclude the 15 years effort of imran khan,kindly,in the same context.

the thing is that we at every level criticise different institutes for the currrent scenario.but the thing is that damge has been done by every single citizen,dont play blame game.its a system that needs transparency not collapse of national infrastructure.

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeegum View Post
Q1: Will Imran Khan really change the fate of Pakistan if given chance?
ans1: Allah knows better,its quite unclear at the time...
Or
Quote:
Q2: Do you think he is still a novice in politics and does not have a plan?

everybody is novice after 5 years when he got elected due to new international politics,dicontinuity of policies and emerging national crises ,once they got into it they get use to it and then take decisions(whatsoever).
he has a vision,not a plan.if he would be commited he would be able to frame one.
Old Wednesday, November 02, 2011

azeegum has a spectacular aura aboutazeegum has a spectacular aura aboutazeegum has a spectacular aura about

@marycop

Well, in both of your answers you seem to carry differences with Imran Khan, but you have nothing to support your brief argument... With differences you should have some proposal for Imran Khan in your mind which you he needs to accommodate in his politics... Do you mind sharing it here...

well i don't have differences,he has a vision for a bright pakistan .
anyhow,
in first of your question you pointed out "really" and i am unable to tackle that.

in my second reply,though i have given a reason,that is inexperience of imran khan in the context of being a part of government and international affairs.things vary greatly on forums and in practice.he will have to make cetain compromises,he needs time.therefore
Quote:
he has a vision,not a plan.if he would be commited he would be able to frame one.
The Following User Says Thank You to marycop For This Useful Post:
azeegum (Wednesday, November 02, 2011)

DEVOLUTION GEEK will become famous soon enough
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZAKARIYAN01 View Post
o mery bhai ap har post mein SHO k election ka rona ro rahay hen ap kahen SHO to nai hen kisi thany mein jo ap ko ye dar ha imran khan a kr apki powers kam kr day ga. or ye dar b laga hua ha k imran khan a kr PSP ko khatam kr day ga. bhai jan don't worry aisa kuch ni honay wala. koi or bat karen.........
Dear! I am not a SHO, but still i don't want any of my institutions politicized. During my stint in government, I have seen one thing for sure that there is simply no dearth of honest, dedicated and intelligent bureaucrats (specially the DMGs & PSP ones), but almost all of them are either subjugated or forced to work in the most slavish manner. Unfortunately, this is all because of political manipulation of our cherished institutions. Take "Devolution Plan" as an example, it politicized our institutions, made bureaucracy more corrupt, abolished magistracy and divided our society ethnically. I have seen many honest and dedicated officers leaving jobs just because of the devilish creed (Devolution Plan). Now, unfortunately, Imran Khan is also embarking on the same rhetoric of politicization and giving a plan of politically appointed SHOs without paying any heed to the biblical facts of Public Administration like Span of Control, Chain of Command, Hierarchy, Impartiality, Dedication, Neutrality, Selection on Merit and etc, thus nullifying whatever eligibility and decorum our departments have left now. Politicization and removal of SHOs and Patewaris shall not only annihilate bureaucracy but also remove the rudimentary elements from the administrative hierarchy and will make the life of the all and sundry a living hell. That's not the way of eliminating corruption.
Imagine a politically appointed SHO in your area and a Wadera serving as the head of "Panchayat", in an effigy of a despot.

Last edited by DEVOLUTION GEEK; Wednesday, November 02, 2011 at 01:42 AM.

BOKHARI2 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by marycop View Post

the thing is that we at every level criticise different institutes for the currrent scenario.but the thing is that damge has been done by every single citizen,(dont play blame game).its a system that needs transparency (not collapse of national infrastructure).
indeed every citizen is responsible for the damage so thats y now its our collective responsibility to support and suggest imran khan on whom one cannt doubt his honestly,intentions,and his patriotism for the country. one must have the guts to accept regarding for which we are aspirants today. we must accept the realities. if describing the facts is known as blame game i will go in blame game hundred times regardless of that i m an aspirant.
imran khan might be considered as the last hope but i feel he is the first hope for our nation and 70 percent of youth is with him as the wall of berlin which will craft a distinction among the corupt and others.

ALLAH SAYS : jaisa ghumaan karo gaye waisa he hoga.

so if u have concerns that imran khan might destroy the corupt national unjusticed infrastructure so we all stand by him. it is better that this structure collapses as soon as possible because we cannot survive in this as we lost Bangladesh we might lose remaining as well.

support imran khan or your pakistan not by critisizing by suggesting this what i m want say.
azeegum (Wednesday, November 02, 2011)

Cool

@ marycop

Well, it shouldn't sound fussy of people who object to Imran Khan being voted in coming election for the reason that he does not have a plan, but he still needs to be given a chance to prove his claims... He should be given chance, most importantly, for the reason his intentions are not dubious as well as he does not carry any charges of corruption to his name like other corrupt political leaders... Instead he earns a great reputation and the success of his Lahore's Rally brings him more prestige...

@ BOKHARI2

I second your opinion in your last post expressed in reply to my forum marycop
marycop (Thursday, November 03, 2011)
Old Thursday, November 03, 2011

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOKHARI2 View Post
it is better that this structure collapses as soon as possible because we cannot survive in this as we lost Bangladesh we might lose remaining as well.
dear it is not a compulsion that you destroy railway infrastructure,psp,dmg,army,education and all others,as every system is showing lethargy.these all are good infrastructures,only a fair politician needs to bring transparency and to ensure their code of conducts to be followed.
police says usually"nafrat jurm sai hai mujrim sai nai"like wise i would rather say that corruption needs to be demolished not the system.as it will bring another anarchy.
regards.
The Following User Says Thank You to marycop For This Useful Post:
sadia hussain (Tuesday, November 15, 2011)