View Single Post
Old Thursday, November 03, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,049 Times in 524 Posts
Waqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss khoso View Post
I totally agree with you all. We dont trust on spsc any more. We want CJ to take notice of malpractices of spsc.
Spsc's credibility is not hidden from anyone.
I know you miss khoso ,you have appeared in various exams of spsc.
I would suggest you that mention here detail of your exams ,name,ad and case numbers etc
must also share your results and interview experience.

Note: All are requested to mention their grievance in their application that would be collectively forwarded to C J,President ,PM,Media channels, Heads of army and intelligence agencies,chief ministers of all provinces,Chairman senate,and heads of all political parties.

Subject of application should be : TO whom it may concern

at last above mentioned heads of the departments be directed series wise in CC
for instance
1. Honorable chief justice of Pakistan
2. President of Pakistan
3. Prime minister of Pakistan
so on

When you are done with your application post it here a copy before dispatching it.
Best of luck comrades
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Waqar Abro For This Useful Post:
inayat talpur (Thursday, November 03, 2011), Miss khoso (Thursday, November 03, 2011)