Tuesday, May 14, 2024
12:02 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, November 03, 2011

inayat talpur is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hafizask View Post
What about NIP (national internship program) ? jiki 2nd list k intizar main loog bethy thy but uskliye funds hi nahi rakhy gy ...
dear ye thread hi mazloom berozgar pakistaniyo k liye he, spread ur voice as much as possible.

Miss khoso will become famous soon enough

I totally agree with you all. We dont trust on spsc any more. We want CJ to take notice of malpractices of spsc.
The Following User Says Thank You to Miss khoso For This Useful Post:
inayat talpur (Thursday, November 03, 2011)

inayat talpur is on a distinguished road

Chief Justice Sahb jag jao or yad karo k jab tum road pe aye the to en sab ne tumhe support kiya tha,

Aj ye berozgar mar rhe hen en ka sath do.

Be aasro ka aasra bano.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,049 Times in 524 Posts
Waqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss khoso View Post
I totally agree with you all. We dont trust on spsc any more. We want CJ to take notice of malpractices of spsc.
Spsc's credibility is not hidden from anyone.
I know you miss khoso ,you have appeared in various exams of spsc.
I would suggest you that mention here detail of your exams ,name,ad and case numbers etc
must also share your results and interview experience.

Note: All are requested to mention their grievance in their application that would be collectively forwarded to C J,President ,PM,Media channels, Heads of army and intelligence agencies,chief ministers of all provinces,Chairman senate,and heads of all political parties.

Subject of application should be : TO whom it may concern

at last above mentioned heads of the departments be directed series wise in CC
for instance
1. Honorable chief justice of Pakistan
2. President of Pakistan
3. Prime minister of Pakistan
so on

When you are done with your application post it here a copy before dispatching it.
Best of luck comrades
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Waqar Abro For This Useful Post:
inayat talpur (Thursday, November 03, 2011), Miss khoso (Thursday, November 03, 2011)

dms664 is a jewel in the roughdms664 is a jewel in the roughdms664 is a jewel in the roughdms664 is a jewel in the rough

Why dont you write a letter to CJ?
I dont think he is a member of cssforum.

Very well said by Waqar, I second him

: All are requested to mention their grievance in their application that would be collectively forwarded to C J,President ,PM,Media channels, Heads of army and intelligence agencies,chief ministers of all provinces,Chairman senate,and heads of all political parties.

Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Waqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dms664 View Post
Why dont you write a letter to CJ?
I dont think he is a member of cssforum.

Very well said by Waqar, I second him

: All are requested to mention their grievance in their application that would be collectively forwarded to C J,President ,PM,Media channels, Heads of army and intelligence agencies,chief ministers of all provinces,Chairman senate,and heads of all political parties.

Thanks.
people from other provinces are also encouraged to be part of our campaign.
The Following User Says Thank You to Waqar Abro For This Useful Post:

Miss khoso will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waqar Abro View Post
Spsc's credibility is not hidden from anyone.
I know you miss khoso ,you have appeared in various exams of spsc.
I would suggest you that mention here detail of your exams ,name,ad and case numbers etc
must also share your results and interview experience.

Note: All are requested to mention their grievance in their application that would be collectively forwarded to C J,President ,PM,Media channels, Heads of army and intelligence agencies,chief ministers of all provinces,Chairman senate,and heads of all political parties.

Subject of application should be : TO whom it may concern

at last above mentioned heads of the departments be directed series wise in CC
for instance
1. Honorable chief justice of Pakistan
2. President of Pakistan
3. Prime minister of Pakistan
so on

When you are done with your application post it here a copy before dispatching it.
Best of luck comrades
This is a good suggestion.

shakeel ghori is on a distinguished road

I am agree with all of you. greeb logon ki koi qadar nahi hai. jo log kisi kabil nahi hote lakin political source rakhte hain unhen tamam idaron may aasani say job mil jati hai, or wo greeb log jo talented be hote hain, mehnat ker k taleem be hasil ki hoti hai lakin koi support nahi hoti wo bechare dhuke khate phirte hain. samajh nahi aati k hmari qom uthti q nahi hai(es jahalat or gulami ki gehri neend say). wo log jin k sath na insafi hoti hai unhe idaron per ya chief justice sahb per dependent hone ki koi zarorat nahi, q k idaare or politician to wese he corrupt hain un say kya umeed rhna. hamen khud awaz buland krni hogi, werna esi trahn piste rahen gay.
"need is the agent of change" let's change the scenario as it is needed.
Assistant Commissioner BCS (EB)
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: BPSC B-17 - 2017

Silent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really nice

Assalamulaikum,,

Not only SPSC But also Bpsc,,Governors in all 4 provinces have appointed the chairmans of their category(corrupt). In majority of exams they do corruption.
Chief justice takes notice of a minute thing which is highlighted by media, but why not this giant corruption...!

Regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Spectator View Post
Assalamulaikum,,

Not only SPSC But also Bpsc,,Governors in all 4 provinces have appointed the chairmans of their category(corrupt). In majority of exams they do corruption.
Chief justice takes notice of a minute thing which is highlighted by media, but why not this giant corruption...!

Regards
You can be part of our campaign brother.
visit my previous post in which i suggested a way of raising our concerns then post your detailed application here on forum.
Ask every victim to be our member.
Thanks to all