View Single Post
Old Wednesday, November 16, 2011
MARWAT
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,655 Times in 832 Posts
prestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArsalanTheRock View Post
i know bro...but don't be pressurized.....start by getting on General topics like The Arab Spring, TAPI pipeline, IP pipeline and after some current affairs, study an optional subject....
@General topics like The Arab Spring, TAPI pipeline, IP pipeline:

haha, Arsalan what you saying... I am listening these names for the first time...

I think you meant:

Arab Spring==> Arab current situations, the outcome...
TAPI pipeline==> Tajikistan, Afg, Pak & India pipeline...
IP pipelie==> Afg Pak pipeline...

bye the way if I am right then yeah hmm important ones...

But, I think they will emphasis on the Foreign Policy, the Foreign Relations and the major International issues... etc...
It depends upon them and their mood...

: )

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArsalanTheRock View Post
Always remind yourself of the things that you have learned and have mastered....this will boost your morale.....always think positive about the interview....
Else everyone has his own set of rules.......
One other thing just believe in yourself...No other person can do this thing for you... Think that the KPK PSC need you , you don't need them... This will enhance your morale... Try to be smart & smart... Do or then please die... : )
ArsalanTheRock (Thursday, November 17, 2011)