View Single Post
Old Friday, November 25, 2011

Wamik is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShahbazEllahi View Post
@ Arsalan,
Ameen, Thanks alot for your kind words.
May Allah bestow you with success as well so that we may meet in the academy :-)

@ Wamik,

Trust me they asked each of us (8 candidates) a whole bunch of different questions.
They asked few of the guys to recite kalamas(all six Kalimas), they guy after the interview told us and all of us were trying to memeorize six kalimas as it was our Nikah ;-)
they focused on the Islamiyat objective in the begining. May be it was due to the fact that the candidates allowed them to go into that area.
But not a single question was repeated to any of us. Thats a fact.
But you should know about the place you hail from, famous persons, places or any other item for which your area is famous for.
They ask you questions from your optionals and most of the time they have your answer sheets with them and they ask you from what you have written in your answer sheet.
One of our group mate was asked to quote those Quranic verses which he had quoted in his Islamiyat paper for the Ijtahad question.
The question can be from your field of specialization.
One more thing, they ask you before going into an area which is unknown for you.
For example, when the interview began, they asked me that Mr. Shahbaz do you have interest in History. I replied, Yes. They asked me which history, i replied, any. They were quite surprised by my answer and asked me how it can be possible. I told them that i like history and i love reading about it, so whatever interests me i just read it. They said ok, and then they asked me what happened during 1860's in the US. Luckily it clicked to me and i said The American Civil War. Bingo!
From there on the theme of the interview took a turn into the fields of my interest.
It was the mercy of Allah Kareem upon me, Alhamdullilah.

What i analyzed during the interview was that they try to explore what you know rather than what you dont know.

Hope you get my point.

Another important point, a good interview is not a guarantee to success, as one of my mates had a wonderful interview in CSS 2010, yet he scored 125 marks and it was the interview which proved fatel for him.

Dont know what they are looking for.

Need your prayers.

Regards
Thankyou brother for such a detailed answer
wish u best of luck
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wamik For This Useful Post:
MaShWaNeE (Saturday, November 26, 2011), ShahbazEllahi (Saturday, November 26, 2011)