View Single Post
Old Monday, November 28, 2011
29th CTP, 3rd (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2000 - Merit 3rdMedal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

nadem will become famous soon enough
Default Mr Hashmi

This is exactly what i meant...Nothing has been prived aganst Rana Mansoor,PSP (my batch mate) bt he is still not given any posting and still facing investigation in NAB...why??? It is not the matter of few incidents...ofcourse some incidents have occured regarding DMG officers too bt how many? n i have strong believe that DMG oficers have the final laugh...they are well connected, well equipped, support each other like a group and i think this is positive point...Even PSP province allocations, postings, promotions are in the hands of DMG officers...when any PSP officer wants to b posted in Punjab or any privince, Secretary Services of that province sends requisition to Estab Div...both of these departments are managed by DMG officers....I did not like people over here letting DMG down and making big claims regarding PSP...plz keep in mind in most of the issues PSP totally dependant on DMG colleagues...both groups must have cordial relations...both groups are interlinked...both are v important...both enjoy a lot of power...I really wana discuss more but this is a public forum so have to keep a lot of things undisclosed
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nadem For This Useful Post:
marshal453 (Monday, November 28, 2011), Mr hashmi (Tuesday, November 29, 2011), Muhammad humayun (Saturday, December 03, 2011), prestigious (Thursday, December 08, 2011)