View Single Post
Old Tuesday, November 29, 2011

asif_ijaz78 is on a distinguished road
Default @Nadeem Hussain

ohh, sad to know this. Sir, dont loose hope. Inshallah u ll get due reward for ur honesty and hardwork. Its natural if u r being victimised in any profession u ll start thinking perhaps this wasnt right choice.

Well now I have some points to argue wid u.

1 ) its only the ASP where u get posting on merit. Same is true for DMG also ?? dont u agree ??. well known DC of any district ll be posted as OSD if "Sarkar" is nt happy wid him. I can give u one example when Zulfiqar Mirza was Interior minister of Sindh he abused DMG officer on his visit to hyderabad bcz toilets were nt clean and Mirza sahib thought, its a conspiracy against President of Pakistan (perhaps he was due to visit the area) here is the link from youtube.

SHER -E- SINDH DR ZULFIQAR MIRZA TO BERATE TERRORIST DCO HYDERABAD - YouTube

Another time body guard of Gujranwala's commissioner (Wahla sahib) beated AC Narowal bcz our Kadhim e Punjab was on visit and again there were nt proper arrangements of cleanlinesss to show him . If i wud be at the place of these DMG officers i wud have thought "lanat ha asi zindagi par "" after all i didnt join DMG to become an educated cleaner.

2 ) u stated tat DMG get scholarships for higher studies they have more possibilities to get market orientated education but look Sir! PSP have also possibilities to LLM ( crime , forensic, even public policy, traffic management etc) one of ur junior from 2005 is doing Master in public policy from USA and he is from PSP. So PSP people can also be accomodated in other departments after retirement if they have been little bit active in their career.

3 ) I have many relatives and some close friends working in Europe and USA. Sir "door ke dhool suhany hoty han". Only plus point is tat they r earning better than us but are also not satisfied wid their lives , some are worried abt their children in western culture, some have home sickness. One of my close friend is an engineer in europe and earning almost (3.5-4 lakh) but u ll surprise to know, he wants to join PSP. Even he says i am ready to join DMG/ Custom/ Income tax but not FSP. for him to work in Pakistan and live wid parents is much impt than to earn 4 lakh monthly.

4 ) in Last I personally see PSP as a noble profession bcz u have direct contact wid the local people. U ll be the first to deliver the justice to poeple. U know better how much people are dissatisfied with govt. services especially Police. I m a teacher of Physics but i think i can sleep better at night if i wud have helped a poor father to find his kidnapped son. I ll feel more satisfied if i can contribute my part in eliminating crime from society.
Last but not Least u get respect and honour from society. U have legal power which makes u proud. No "badmash" or "politcial Gunda" can disturb u or ur family.
In my next post i ll ask some questions abt perks and priviliges in PSP and DMG. I hope u ll nt mind it. If in the above lines u feel anything rude or too straight forward i m sorry but i tried to convery my point of view.