View Single Post
Old Tuesday, November 29, 2011
29th CTP, 3rd (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2000 - Merit 3rdMedal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

nadem will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honour View Post
I am sorry my dear fellow. We should all maintain the decorum of the forum. thanks.

I just want to say that, if you say that css is more competitive than pms thna my dear you are wrong. Please check criteria at PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION. Now pms and css are equal in jugding the competency of all the candidates. My misses how stood at 115(PA&AS) in css 2009 prefer to stay as pms officer. I am also a pms officer. I stood at 471 in css 2009. Both dmg and pms officers are equal in competency. Both are wonderful. One who has gone through the preparation process whether for css or pms better knows.

Regarding corruption, it has no cadre symbol. it is a social phenomenon.
if i am not wrong dear you do not have gone through the process of preparation for pms or dmg. now, its just luck that whether you fall in dmg or pms. May allah almighty make you a dmg officer, i wl pray for you.

My batchmate Madem Ramullah Ali syeda, a pms officer stood 2nd in css 2010. So there is no difference between css or pms.

Inshallah problems between the two groups would be solved soon. there is complete harmony between dmg and pms officers regarding official work. My DCO is a pms officer, ADC is a dmg officer. We never felt any problem. ap yahan forum per beth kar aisa he urata rehta hain. take care.
This is really making me laugh...what are you trying to say? Since Ramallah stood 2nd in CSS this means PMS and CSS officers both are equal in competence? By the way what is the definition of Competence? Getting a good position in any exam proves one's competence? Here on this forum I read some where in a post by Red.Hawk that "It is the training, service structure, exposure and organizational culture which develops your competence NOT the examination system" and I agree with this definition of competence and as far as the matter of a PAAS allocated PMS officer not joining PAAS; well as far as my opinion is concerned she made the biggest mistake of her professional life, one should feel sorry about this decision rather than being proud of this. If she was not looking to join PAAS then why she appeared in CSS exam? I'll not be surprised if you say that she appeared for DMG, but i know you wouldnt say so....but yes I agree that on field there is no tussle between PMS n DMG officers...as mentioned above DCO is PMS and the ADC is DMG, it wouldnt be far away when both these officers would b DCO in 2 different districts and I wouldnt be surprised to see that after further few years the DMG offcer would be Additional Commissioner/Commissioner and the PMS officer would still be DCO. One should be realistic and keep the ground realities in mind
The Following User Says Thank You to nadem For This Useful Post:
DEVOLUTION GEEK (Tuesday, December 06, 2011)