View Single Post
Old Wednesday, November 30, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

xaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of light
Exclamation Failed candidates CSS2011-An Insight

As members of 'the club' know that time is really short. So, without any delay, we shall start analyzing our mistakes before we develop any strategy. In the subject of management, I studied that before planning any strategy, analysis of the internal and external environment is critical; maybe thats why it is called as 'critical analysis/situational analysis.

There must be weaknesses in our efforts and thats why we failed. I am initiating this thread only for the sake of lightening the burden of our heart and an insight! Only you can be the best critique of yourself!

I know a lot of you may suggest to wait for DMC. but DMC is a mere reflection of objective factors or result of your subjective mistakes. So, let's start sharing the subjective kind of mistakes that we are sure we made.
I am not going to say this would help others, but help ourselves to feel light and focused for near future.

Pour out here where did you go wrong. Top three mistakes that caused you this failure.

To me, this step is the most important step in preparing for next attempt.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xaara~hussain For This Useful Post:
Hamza Kahlon (Wednesday, November 30, 2011), Muhammad Arif Shah (Wednesday, November 30, 2011)