View Single Post
Old Wednesday, November 30, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

xaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of light

I did not memorize things. I cleared concepts only and did not memorize necessary details. So, wherever I needed them, I couldn't recall effectively.

I slept during run-time (means I did not sleep really well during exam days, and kept worrying or revising.) So, this time I would complete my preparation by the end of January INSHALLAH and do all the revision in Feb. and take sufficient sleep during exams. That means, I have to develop a strong preparation plan.

I prepared so well in the months of October and November but almost did nothing valuable in the Months of December and January except Current Affairs, and general knowledge stuff. Did not revise well.

Moreover, I dropped Psychology and opted for Accounting right at the moment of filling form. and how unlucky I was, that the paper pattern changed that was being followed for last 20 years. Those who opted for Accounting would empathize my pain.
The Following User Says Thank You to xaara~hussain For This Useful Post:
drvalentino (Thursday, December 01, 2011)