View Single Post
Old Thursday, December 01, 2011

Usman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by xaara~hussain View Post
So, how are you guys planning to go about all the subject in this short span of time. Are you guys going to do selective study? isn't it too risky for all of us now? and how about those who are going to change their optionals?

And I need a little help. how can I improve my memory exceptionally well? I mean I have always been poor at 'cramming.' But this time, I seriously want to cram the things that are to be crammed.
Your questions are very precise and important. I am going to to do selective study to some extent, that means covering 80% syllabus because in my opinion its better to prepare well whatever we prepare rather than giving a newspaper reading to whole syllabus (the mistake which I committed last time). And after having a look at DMC perhaps I will change one or two 100 marks subjects.
For cramming I may suggest that do a lot of writing practice, inshAllah it will work.

Regards,
xaara~hussain (Thursday, December 01, 2011)