View Single Post
Old Friday, December 02, 2011

chemguy will become famous soon enough
Exclamation Don't let patriotism blind you

@Abdussamad Chaudhry:
I am going to watch the video. But before I do that, I want to advise you to reread my argument. I never said:

26 bodies= No proof

I said that there was no proof that Nato helicopters went inside Pak territory SPECIFICALLY TO ATTACK PAKISTANI CHECK POST. I am not questioning the deaths, I am questioning the intent!

If you can bring just 1 proof that it was intentional, I will accept it and shut my mouth (Pak army doesn't have proof how can you bring one?)

@Hamza Kahlon

Your are losing rationality. Your conviction is based on patriotism.

Let me clarify a few things:

1) I am not Anti-Pakistan, I just don't let my patriotism blind me.

"Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all others because you were born in it." - George Bernard Shaw

2) It's media's responsibility to give news. US Army officially said it was looking for WMDs, so that's news that they ran. I am not saying all of their media is correct, but rejecting them all because they run news against your country?
Here are some of our country's records:
1)Pakistan banned BBC because it ran Secret Pakistan documentary just a few days back.
2)Pakistan blocked the "Zardari Shutup" video on youtube.
3)Pakistan blocked the Guardian video in which Pak Army was shown beating some people ruthlessly.

We aren't exact that holy.

Quote:
Does it make sense to u that our army gave a green light to get our own soldiers killed?
No, I am not saying they gave green light to kill their own people. I am saying that they gave green light to kill the people at those coordinates because our army thought that there were no checkposts there.

Quote:
Helicopters gunships fired, and for that u need 'visuals' of the target. So if u have visuals u know exactly who the heck ur shooting at. In this case uniformed soldiers with weapon installations.
Attack was at dawn. One couldn't see from a heli's height how the person was clad. And helis don't use common cameras, they use infrared cameras that have 2 tones of black and white.

Quote:
If USa can fly drones from a room, even they have visuals of the targets and mostly know who they are attacking. Get it?
Yeah and that's why 9620 civilians have died. They are so accurate that our army allows them at Shamsi base [/Sarcasm]

Quote:
This so called unbiased western media devoid of any israeli or us government influence, is the same media who convinced THE WHOLE WORLD INCLUDING ITS OWN ARMY that the reason they are going to war in Afghanistan and Iraq is because of terrorists(who wernt iraqi or afghani nationals), and for Weapons of Mass Destruction WMD's and for ridding these countries against tyrranic rulers.
Same western media? All of it? Forgods sake they even had us convinced. So tell me chemguy, where are the conveniently forgotten WMD's??? Local americans are complete noobs and believe anything their government or media tells them.
Im sure you also believe that the real power running America and the economy of the whole world are the jews or Zionists. Im sure u also fail to acknowledge a jewish and indian lobby in all parts of their government and senate.
So yes the western media is true. Pakistan is a whining baby. Its army is a liar etc
First get this straight : If our army were to say that it is going to attack Iraq for killing Taliban and searching WMD, media will run this news. It won't send its reporters before army to ascertain whether there are WMDs or Taliban there.
Second, yes there were no WMDs. But do you think that western media was silent about this issue? You will find all major western media agencies criticizing this war and America's atrocities, you will find this in Guardian, Times, Economist. There was even a big Hollywood movie about it Greenzone. I am not saying there media is holy and that they are never pressured. I am saying that you shouldn't reject as being completely wrong. To be honest, our country's media is no less biased.
Just an example:
Here's a speech given by Col. Tim Collins in start of Iraq war.
http://www.youtube.com/v/UpdeNcH1H8A

Just look at his humility. He withdrew from the war and criticized it himself later. Not all are wrong.

And just because Israeli Prime Minister said it was against Pakistan, doesn't mean you be xenophobic. Forget zionists, first fix your own country!