View Single Post
Old Saturday, December 03, 2011

azharmasoodkhan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by xaara~hussain View Post
As members of 'the club' know that time is really short. So, without any delay, we shall start analyzing our mistakes before we develop any strategy. In the subject of management, I studied that before planning any strategy, analysis of the internal and external environment is critical; maybe thats why it is called as 'critical analysis/situational analysis.

There must be weaknesses in our efforts and thats why we failed. I am initiating this thread only for the sake of lightening the burden of our heart and an insight! Only you can be the best critique of yourself!

I know a lot of you may suggest to wait for DMC. but DMC is a mere reflection of objective factors or result of your subjective mistakes. So, let's start sharing the subjective kind of mistakes that we are sure we made.
I am not going to say this would help others, but help ourselves to feel light and focused for near future.

Pour out here where did you go wrong. Top three mistakes that caused you this failure.

To me, this step is the most important step in preparing for next attempt.
Though I didnt appear this but one of my friends who appeared this time and was a potential candidate says bad luck, lack of discussion and short time preparation are the major factors.