View Single Post
Old Sunday, December 04, 2011
40th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 70

NASR KHAN is a glorious beacon of lightNASR KHAN is a glorious beacon of lightNASR KHAN is a glorious beacon of lightNASR KHAN is a glorious beacon of lightNASR KHAN is a glorious beacon of lightNASR KHAN is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Mubashir View Post
yes i got your point, its nice and gentle practice, but u know it is clearly written on ansWer copy that question must be attempted in in order of question paper, but well u however got 64 by doing this in 2010, HOPE U WILL GET MORE THAN THAT IN 2011.
no there is no such restriction my sweet brother.

that is written you are right, but it means that you must follow the question number given on the question paper. for example i attempt question number 8 first of all, then i can't write it question number 1 as i am attempting it first of all, i will have to write question no 8 there in answer sheet. you have to maintain the questions numbers according to the question paper. same is the case with every paper. by the way this strategy was shared with us by the record holder SIR S FIDA HUSSAIN which worked for him as well. i hope you are more confident about it now.

Nasrullah Yousafzai
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NASR KHAN For This Useful Post:
azhera (Tuesday, December 17, 2013), dms664 (Sunday, December 04, 2011)