View Single Post
Old Sunday, December 04, 2011
40th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 70

NASR KHAN is a glorious beacon of lightNASR KHAN is a glorious beacon of lightNASR KHAN is a glorious beacon of lightNASR KHAN is a glorious beacon of lightNASR KHAN is a glorious beacon of lightNASR KHAN is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdussamad Chaudhary View Post
Let me reveal my secrets then;
Keep a symbian cell phone with you, C-5 is best choice as it's economical as well as rich with applications related to office.
1. For P&C Paper: Install Oxford Dictionary in it. I have given the link on this forum priorly but note it again: S60 3.0 Software
After installing, download the database for dictionary and most important Thesaurus, you may download the audio pronounciation database too but that is 38 Mbs. It covers Synonyms, Antonyms, Vocabulary Idioms perfectly.
2. Install Opera Mini 6.5 (latest), it allows you to get the News Feeds from Dawn, Guardian, and every news paper of the world. I often wonder when I check Printed Dawn and compare it with the feed I read last night, both are same and I cover total news. One may find more benefits from it. Your current affairs is perfectly covered.
Else you may wiki from the internet. What is left behind????

Please keep praying for me if it is fruitful........
great!!! indeed it is really a great effort.

why not, we will pray for your success inshaALLAH my sweet brother.

Nasrullah Yousafzai