View Single Post
Old Thursday, December 08, 2011

Ainuddin Kibzai is just really niceAinuddin Kibzai is just really niceAinuddin Kibzai is just really niceAinuddin Kibzai is just really nice

Here, I would like to add a psychological factor too.
As per my earlier posts, I won't share anything bookish or heard from the horse's mouth but my own experience
CSS aspirants, almost 3 month prior to to exams, feel nervous and start speculating that they won't be able to do it this time around. The truth is only knowm to the aspirant himelf/herself. But in order to armour himself against others' expectations, he looks for excuses and hurdles intentionally or unintentionally to prove to others that his preparation has been hampered by many obstacles.
The aspirant, in this respect, looks for minor non-issues to get himeslf involved in so that an excuse can be sought. He magnifies even the slightet of problems and keeps it as an armour for himself in case of failure.
Job, family, lack of guidance, facilities or even any affair ( sorry to point it out ) are beautifully attired excuses.
One needs to pay full attention to one's preparation with Commitment, Concentration and Consistency. One, at least, must not lie to oneself and should have clear introspection as to what wrong and irrelevant he has been doing.
Plz, put aside the non-issues and stop using them as an armour and excuses for your failure.Don't lose the battle before even it is fought. CSS is the name of battle of nerves.
Regards,
Ainuddin KIbzai.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ainuddin Kibzai For This Useful Post:
andleeb Akhter (Thursday, December 08, 2011), dms664 (Thursday, December 08, 2011)