View Single Post
Old Thursday, December 08, 2011

DEVOLUTION GEEK will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by nadem View Post
Secretary Interior has always been from DMG, current Sectt Interior (Khawaja Siddique Akbar) is also from DMG; as usual...I dint get what did you mean by "Now Secretariat Group"....If you are pointing towards APUG factor, then let me share here that OMG,PSP & DMG get promotions against their respective occupational group cadres,Which means a PSP officer even if posted as Additional Secretary (Interior Div) will remain as a PSP (he is never called as a secretariat group officer) and his next posting could be IG (Islamabad), similarly a DMG officer posted as Secretary (Interior) can have next posting as Chief Secretary of any province..!!! but an officer of OMG/Secretariat group cannot be posted on above mentioned posts (IG/Chief sectt etc), Secretariat Group is just an old name of OMG

PS Red.Hawk has correctly mentioned the details regarding the posts of sectt Interior,DG(IB) and DG(ISI)...!!!
Dear Brother! I was alluding to the current policy of Establishment Division according to which the DMG officers in grade 22 are automatically added to the pool of Secretariat Group.

@ Red Hawk

Regarding my first post, i was referring to the current scenario.