View Single Post
Old Saturday, December 10, 2011
29th CTP, 3rd (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2000 - Merit 3rdMedal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

nadem will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mani1 View Post
Thanks for the reply! My main motivation behind PSP is not the police itself but FIA. That is my main target. I have relatives in my family who are/were in FIA and I am impressed by their lifestyle. Less than 10 hours daily work timings combined with respect and authority everywhere. Not to mention ministers and politicians calling and begging for favors. Yes I have seen them transferred overnight from Economic Crime Wing to Academy too but still it seems alot better than Police
Well as a matter of fact FIA is ruled by both PSPs n DMGs...yes DG (FIA) is always from PSP but in other posts of FIA both PSP n DMG enjoy postings...even some administrative postings held by OMG...n FIA's most of the admin issues are held by Deputy Sectt ( Interior)[cases initiated by SO,meaningful comments made by DS & JS n final decisions taken by AS or Sectt Interior depending on nature of the case]

But yes i agree FIA is quite an interesting job...especially Economic Crime & Immigrations sections are v interesting to work in, bt i think DMG/PSP offivers should go in FIA in BPS-19 n above
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nadem For This Useful Post:
prestigious (Saturday, December 10, 2011), roijen (Saturday, December 10, 2011)