View Single Post
Old Saturday, December 10, 2011

Muhammadian is a jewel in the roughMuhammadian is a jewel in the roughMuhammadian is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulrukh View Post
We and control ? its somethig over which we have no control....as far as drones attack are concerened...well I think we should have no problem with them..America has every right to attack where it wants....

millitants are hiding over here..its confirmed..they attack our army kill our civilians...they should be rained with all sorts of predators n Reapers n hellfires to condemned them to hell....as far as killing civilians is concerened then let me tell you that drones are prone to collateral damage but what's the position of other weapons...

have you ever come under fire from all sides...have you ever endured to come under aerial attack..what's the possibility of survival when a military jet attack a compound...what happens to next home attached to the targeted one...there is a possibility of ruin in every way..

our tribal areas are sick of taliban and al qaeda presence there and even devil is welocomed to rid them of these barbarians..I was reading some where that paki tribals when they see a drone they dont worry much but when they see a paki jet they fear for their life...

Secondly I was reading some where that mostly CIA targets signature or suspected behaviour.This change in tactics results in deaths of lower level fighters and taliban hurriedly burry them and pose them as civilians..

For me drones like predators and Reapers are a phenomenon in weapons technology...The new generation of drones have revolutionized the weapons industry...Less damage...high value targets flushed out in seconds...zero possibilty of detection..no fear of pilot deaths..no detection by radars.Drones are made for todays DULL DIRTY AND DANGEROUS missions...........

It has brought revolution in secretive warfare..JUST IMAGINE using a drone for aerial reconaissance of enemy areas without their knowing...

Secondly dont make strategies that how we should stop american drones coz these are being done with the consent of pak army high command.Shamsi air base has many drones installed there...Pak is doing its best to acquire this technology...n is cooperting with USA in hitting favourite targets...

Its just politicians of this country who dont know the ABCD of modern warfare are bragging about these drones to gather public sympathies etc etc..Dont FOLLOW these politicians..Think rationally.think from others perspective as well...Do you want american foot soldiers to come and have dinners n lunches with us here or do you want these random aerial attacks which are solely meant to flush out militants and taliban...socondly to avoid civilian damage taliban should not use cicilians as shields...If you are so brave then come in the open and face pak n US army/air force.

I am 100 % in favour of drone attacks..
Sister i don't know where you are getting all this information, lets even say we do not have any 'gherat' aspect even as Muslims, as we all say we are not very good muslims, then where is the pride of being sovereign sister ?

Your phenomenon says 'You (U.S and drones) can slap me (Pakistan) as hard as you can, but please dont beat me with a stick and hunter'....

I am afraid you have been badly misinformed, ask ANY Army officer and they would tell you what Imran Khan has been saying for 8-9 years that this never WAS, IS, or WILL be our war. I belong to Army family and every one knows there is no militancy as you depicted.

I suggest you read some facts and impartial newspapr and comeup wit somethind solid, instead of just supporting US attacks.

To be honest i am strangely surprised and disapointed that even this kind of thinking prevails in Pakistan, for God sake, i have never heard any one saying they support Drone attacks.

PS: go through the videos and you will find out how much is the militancy left in 2 3 year children shattered bodies or old mans and innocent women, even newspapers who have remote sources tells you there are thousands of innocents who were brutally killed in these strikes.
Hera Faraz (Saturday, December 10, 2011), sana_krn (Saturday, December 10, 2011)