Monday, April 29, 2024
06:33 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, December 08, 2011

doli is on a distinguished road
Default how drone attacks can be controlled?solutions

how drone attacks can be controlled?

i want solutions of these dangerous life hunting attacks,that obliterated uncountable houses and have taken more than 36000 innocent lives...

i have some solutions in my mind but i am assuming them weird...so looking for more better and practicable solutions...

according to my perception
...1 political solution
...2 military solution
...3 technological innovation by our scientists to invent a solution to cover our air space by some special rays that not permitting any metallic material to pass the boundary without special code that must provided by Pak force

there are some other raw ideas but i am not assuming them worthwhile
Old Thursday, December 08, 2011

Muhammadian is a jewel in the roughMuhammadian is a jewel in the roughMuhammadian is a jewel in the rough

simple math.....drop them all dead (which ever enters into our air space), 'tit for tat'. Jisko jo zuban samajh aatee hey usee mein samjhana chahiye obviously.
Hera Faraz (Saturday, December 10, 2011)
Old Friday, December 09, 2011

sana_krn has a spectacular aura aboutsana_krn has a spectacular aura about

i believe dolli if our so called leaders know what sovereignty means to a nation and what is self respect for nation only than drones can be controlled just say no to america drones would b stopped.
isnt it hilarious we our self provide bases for drone attacks and let others to hit us kill us so drones cannot be stopped unless we say no to drone
doli (Friday, December 09, 2011)
Old Friday, December 09, 2011

Rizwan Anwar is on a distinguished road
Smile

just only a strong stand will prove successful. pak army and specially civil govt needs to come out with strong stand against drone attacks.
Old Saturday, December 10, 2011
40th CTP (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 336

Abid Kakar is on a distinguished road
Default Getting the DRONES stopped! some humble requests

There are some thought-provoking issues which need consideration before cruising, stopping, or hindering the drones, so that we can assess where the rope actually dents. These are:
1. The beggars can’t be the choosers: how can v eye at one whom u are asking to stand by us for economic backing;
2. We are provided with the Hobson's choice: When we have confessed that there are safe haven for the so called terrorists inside Pakistan, we are front line partners in the WoT, we deny any affiliation with the so called Taliban and we are reluctant to operate against our pin-pointed whereabouts of the same, how can we abruptly say no to the drones, nevertheless we know that the drones have been operating under planned and pledged agreements.
3. Ur creature can't direct u how to improve ur creating skills nor could ur designed product tell u which type of packaging would best suite it: Simple is that whether democracy or autocracy, our system is made, derailed, amended, and sustained through intermittantly changing plans devised on an ordinary table placed in the White House. So, stop living in the fools' paradise, daring to Eye the Biggggg Bossss.
5. It’s the damned history of truth that it is always bitter!!!! but have to accpt, because truth is different from and opposite to lie.

Gulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really nice

We and control ? its somethig over which we have no control....as far as drones attack are concerened...well I think we should have no problem with them..America has every right to attack where it wants....

millitants are hiding over here..its confirmed..they attack our army kill our civilians...they should be rained with all sorts of predators n Reapers n hellfires to condemned them to hell....as far as killing civilians is concerened then let me tell you that drones are prone to collateral damage but what's the position of other weapons...

have you ever come under fire from all sides...have you ever endured to come under aerial attack..what's the possibility of survival when a military jet attack a compound...what happens to next home attached to the targeted one...there is a possibility of ruin in every way..

our tribal areas are sick of taliban and al qaeda presence there and even devil is welocomed to rid them of these barbarians..I was reading some where that paki tribals when they see a drone they dont worry much but when they see a paki jet they fear for their life...

Secondly I was reading some where that mostly CIA targets signature or suspected behaviour.This change in tactics results in deaths of lower level fighters and taliban hurriedly burry them and pose them as civilians..

For me drones like predators and Reapers are a phenomenon in weapons technology...The new generation of drones have revolutionized the weapons industry...Less damage...high value targets flushed out in seconds...zero possibilty of detection..no fear of pilot deaths..no detection by radars.Drones are made for todays DULL DIRTY AND DANGEROUS missions...........

It has brought revolution in secretive warfare..JUST IMAGINE using a drone for aerial reconaissance of enemy areas without their knowing...

Secondly dont make strategies that how we should stop american drones coz these are being done with the consent of pak army high command.Shamsi air base has many drones installed there...Pak is doing its best to acquire this technology...n is cooperting with USA in hitting favourite targets...

Its just politicians of this country who dont know the ABCD of modern warfare are bragging about these drones to gather public sympathies etc etc..Dont FOLLOW these politicians..Think rationally.think from others perspective as well...Do you want american foot soldiers to come and have dinners n lunches with us here or do you want these random aerial attacks which are solely meant to flush out militants and taliban...secondly to avoid civilian damage taliban should not use civilians as shields...If you are so brave then come in the open and face pak n US army/air force.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gulrukh For This Useful Post:
Invincible (Saturday, December 10, 2011)

Muhammadian is a jewel in the roughMuhammadian is a jewel in the roughMuhammadian is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulrukh View Post
We and control ? its somethig over which we have no control....as far as drones attack are concerened...well I think we should have no problem with them..America has every right to attack where it wants....

millitants are hiding over here..its confirmed..they attack our army kill our civilians...they should be rained with all sorts of predators n Reapers n hellfires to condemned them to hell....as far as killing civilians is concerened then let me tell you that drones are prone to collateral damage but what's the position of other weapons...

have you ever come under fire from all sides...have you ever endured to come under aerial attack..what's the possibility of survival when a military jet attack a compound...what happens to next home attached to the targeted one...there is a possibility of ruin in every way..

our tribal areas are sick of taliban and al qaeda presence there and even devil is welocomed to rid them of these barbarians..I was reading some where that paki tribals when they see a drone they dont worry much but when they see a paki jet they fear for their life...

Secondly I was reading some where that mostly CIA targets signature or suspected behaviour.This change in tactics results in deaths of lower level fighters and taliban hurriedly burry them and pose them as civilians..

For me drones like predators and Reapers are a phenomenon in weapons technology...The new generation of drones have revolutionized the weapons industry...Less damage...high value targets flushed out in seconds...zero possibilty of detection..no fear of pilot deaths..no detection by radars.Drones are made for todays DULL DIRTY AND DANGEROUS missions...........

It has brought revolution in secretive warfare..JUST IMAGINE using a drone for aerial reconaissance of enemy areas without their knowing...

Secondly dont make strategies that how we should stop american drones coz these are being done with the consent of pak army high command.Shamsi air base has many drones installed there...Pak is doing its best to acquire this technology...n is cooperting with USA in hitting favourite targets...

Its just politicians of this country who dont know the ABCD of modern warfare are bragging about these drones to gather public sympathies etc etc..Dont FOLLOW these politicians..Think rationally.think from others perspective as well...Do you want american foot soldiers to come and have dinners n lunches with us here or do you want these random aerial attacks which are solely meant to flush out militants and taliban...socondly to avoid civilian damage taliban should not use cicilians as shields...If you are so brave then come in the open and face pak n US army/air force.

I am 100 % in favour of drone attacks..
Sister i don't know where you are getting all this information, lets even say we do not have any 'gherat' aspect even as Muslims, as we all say we are not very good muslims, then where is the pride of being sovereign sister ?

Your phenomenon says 'You (U.S and drones) can slap me (Pakistan) as hard as you can, but please dont beat me with a stick and hunter'....

I am afraid you have been badly misinformed, ask ANY Army officer and they would tell you what Imran Khan has been saying for 8-9 years that this never WAS, IS, or WILL be our war. I belong to Army family and every one knows there is no militancy as you depicted.

I suggest you read some facts and impartial newspapr and comeup wit somethind solid, instead of just supporting US attacks.

To be honest i am strangely surprised and disapointed that even this kind of thinking prevails in Pakistan, for God sake, i have never heard any one saying they support Drone attacks.

PS: go through the videos and you will find out how much is the militancy left in 2 3 year children shattered bodies or old mans and innocent women, even newspapers who have remote sources tells you there are thousands of innocents who were brutally killed in these strikes.
Hera Faraz (Saturday, December 10, 2011), sana_krn (Saturday, December 10, 2011)

yasir altaf is on a distinguished road

yes Muhammadian, you are right. but don't worry the perceptions are quickly being changed. people are coming to know that drone attacks are against our sovereignty but remember my brother this violation of our sovereignty continues until we prepare ourselves for self-reliance
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
dushman bhee jo chahey meri chaon main bethay...
main ik ghna peir sir-e-rahguzar hun.....................
The Following User Says Thank You to yasir altaf For This Useful Post:
Muhammadian (Saturday, December 10, 2011)

Gulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammadian View Post
Sister i don't know where you are getting all this information, lets even say we do not have any 'gherat' aspect even as Muslims, as we all say we are not very good muslims, then where is the pride of being sovereign sister ?

Your phenomenon says 'You (U.S and drones) can slap me (Pakistan) as hard as you can, but please dont beat me with a stick and hunter'....

I am afraid you have been badly misinformed, ask ANY Army officer and they would tell you what Imran Khan has been saying for 8-9 years that this never WAS, IS, or WILL be our war. I belong to Army family and every one knows there is no militancy as you depicted.

I suggest you read some facts and impartial newspapr and comeup wit somethind solid, instead of just supporting US attacks.

To be honest i am strangely surprised and disapointed that even this kind of thinking prevails in Pakistan, for God sake, i have never heard any one saying they support Drone attacks.

PS: go through the videos and you will find out how much is the militancy left in 2 3 year children shattered bodies or old mans and innocent women, even newspapers who have remote sources tells you there are thousands of innocents who were brutally killed in these strikes.
whoa...awesome..you telling me to ask some army officer..well let me ask my bro on phone or if his line is busy then ask my second bro who is also army officer...or just dial up my uncles...Its as easy for me...

coming to sovereigny...then listen...Its long gone bro...and its missing since we gave the control of shamsi air base to United states of America...We gave that base to UAE who sublet it to USA...where we were then....this base was being used against us and no one bothered to ask...

that CIA contractor killed two in broad day light...Sovereignty is gone since long..in fact missing..if you find it any where then tell me as well...As being a sovereign country to me is more important than any thing else..

This puppet govt....is it our sovereigny ? No bro there is nothing like sovereignty here...ham azad kabhi ho hi nahin sakey...we got freedom just from hindus....in fact we got rid of them...nothing else happened..just tell a single incident in the history of this country WHERE WE ACTED WITH FREEDOM...

And this IMRAN KHAN...I can praise him for being less corrupt...presenting our genuine desires...I definitely support him...BUT his stance on drones in imaginary...nothing can stop america from achieving its aims...he is behaving in the same way which is happeing since centuries....

Tariq bin zayad the general of that times superpower the ummayad dynasty crushed Gibralter...conquered Spain...marched on france/potrugal but defeated....his europe expansion thus coming to end...what right he had to invade those countries...what right mughals had to invade this india...WHY...WHY ? we tolerated that...we made them heroes....we made Tariq tanks..we made babur cruise missiles...why..

If USA is doing same thing then we started crying about lost sovereignty...crusehed sovereignty...mutilated sovereignty...CHANGE THESE DOUBLE STANDARS...

and dont get surprised over my remarks...be surprised over double standards inherent in us...when we see things from our own perspective..when we follow just our own interest...but when others do the same we blame them...problem lies in us not in others...

And yes i have seen enough videos...i have seen bodies of kids being killed in drone attacks...i have seen women being killed in these drone attacks...but you know what i do on such times....I CURSE TALIBAN for using innocents as shields...my hatred increases for them..I pray for their down fall even at the hands of USA....Much damage has been done by taliban than any one else..

This war on terror was never ours but now its ours as well....we have the world best terrorist santuaries here....osama hiding in abbottabad..what more proof you need ?....we were storing honney here n when bees came after honny we blamed the bees ??? whoa whoa..

To counter the effect of these emotional videos do one thing....watch the videos of talibans slaughtering our army officers....watch videos of public execution of talibans...remember the rule of terror in those areas by taliban...

Lastly i would say a joint cooperation of USA AND PAK is the need of the time...instead of fighting both should cooperate with each other to defeat terror coz its in the muual interest of both...
The Following User Says Thank You to Gulrukh For This Useful Post:
very special 1 (Saturday, December 10, 2011)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulrukh View Post
whoa...awesome..you telling me to ask some army officer..well let me ask my bro on phone or if his line is busy then ask my second bro who is also army officer...or just dial up my uncles...Its as easy for me...

coming to sovereigny...then listen...Its long gone bro...and its missing since we gave the control of shamsi air base to United states of America...We gave that base to UAE who sublet it to USA...where we were then....this base was being used against us and no one bothered to ask...

that CIA contractor killed two in broad day light...Sovereignty is gone since long..in fact missing..if you find it any where then tell me as well...As being a sovereign country to me is more important than any thing else..

This puppet govt....is it our sovereigny ? No bro there is nothing like sovereignty here...ham azad kabhi ho hi nahin sakey...we got freedom just from hindus....in fact we got rid of them...nothing else happened..just tell a single incident in the history of this country WHERE WE ACTED WITH FREEDOM...

And this IMRAN KHAN...I can praise him for being less corrupt...presenting our genuine desires...I definitely support him...BUT his stance on drones in imaginary...nothing can stop america from achieving its aims...he is behaving in the same way which is happeing since centuries....

Tariq bin zayad the general of that times superpower the ummayad dynasty crushed Gibralter...conquered Spain...marched on france/potrugal but defeated....his europe expansion thus coming to end...what right he had to invade those countries...what right mughals had to invade this india...WHY...WHY ? we tolerated that...we made them heroes....we made Tariq tanks..we made babur cruise missiles...why..

If USA is doing same thing then we started crying about lost sovereignty...crusehed sovereignty...mutilated sovereignty...CHANGE THESE DOUBLE STANDARS...

and dont get surprised over my remarks...be surprised over double standards inherent in us...when we see things from our own perspective..when we follow just our own interest...but when others do the same we blame them...problem lies in us not in others...

And yes i have seen enough videos...i have seen bodies of kids being killed in drone attacks...i have seen women being killed in these drone attacks...but you know what i do on such times....I CURSE TALIBAN for using innocents as shields...my hatred increases for them..I pray for their down fall even at the hands of USA....Much damage has been done by taliban than any one else..

This war on terror was never ours but now its ours as well....we have the world best terrorist santuaries here....osama hiding in abbottabad..what more proof you need ?....we were storing honney here n when bees came after honny we blamed the bees ??? whoa whoa..

To counter the effect of these emotional videos do one thing....watch the videos of talibans slaughtering our army officers....watch videos of public execution of talibans...remember the rule of terror in those areas by taliban...

Lastly i would say a joint cooperation of USA AND PAK is the need of the time...instead of fighting both should cooperate with each other to defeat terror coz its in the muual interest of both...
I think these thoughts are deep embedded into your mind, i don't know how, but i am sure, to think pessimistic is not the solution ? You can't just close your eyes and say every thing would be ok !

On your conclusion of PAK-US joint cooperation, i am a Muslim Alhamdulillah, and it clearly states that non Muslims can never be your friends, so end of story on this cooperation.

Tariq bin Ziad (R.A) was a hero because he conquered those places to spread the right religion of time, not to 'get oil resources, get a hold of foreign land to show power, not to kill innocent and many many nots'....so LET HIM BE HERO AS HE DESERVES TO BE.

I will pray for you, Allah pak rehnumai farmaen, i don't want to make it a long quarrel, but for your sake i humbly request you to look at some alternative facts, why is US willing to negotiate a deal with Talibans in Afganistan ? i think because they are the invaders and pashtuns have never accepted an invader onto them, this is history, besides the major Islamic reasons.

Why do you think Yvone Ridley (famous british journalist) accepted Islam ? Do you think US would stop at any stage ? like you said we should just allow drones, they would enter PM and Army house with tanks if we allow them to go on.