View Single Post
Old Saturday, December 10, 2011

Ainuddin Kibzai is just really niceAinuddin Kibzai is just really niceAinuddin Kibzai is just really niceAinuddin Kibzai is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dua bhurgri View Post
Commitment, concentration, consistency all I followed but than too it didnt worked. As per my experience, till u dont have a proper guidance all ur hardwork n efforts all will be awarded zero. This examination is totaly diferent from rest of all exams. Here i believe the examiners only have a specified criteria for checking n if it wont match the examiners thoughts ull fail. So i believe it is just luck..
I think the Commitment, Concentrated and Consistency have to be amalgamated with proper guidance as well. It is something what people generally refers to doing Smart Study.
I am a lecturer at Boys and Girls Colleges and I know that to be a good and sincere teacher, he has to let his student know as to what wrong he/she is doing.
Keep in mind that exam is in fact the combination of Knowledge + Expressing that knowledge.
You look to be hard working student having gained loads of knowledge but let me be straight here ( I think it might hurt you instantly but will surely help you in the long run ) by quoting that your replies give an impression that you are lagging behind in expression.
You just need to work on that.
And for better expression, you may well check my posts as well.
Regards,
Ainuddin Kibzai.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chemguy View Post
I think you're talking about post-failure mindset. After a lot of hardwork, and putting up with social pressure to 'move on with life', it is normal to try to rationalize failure with excuses like 'I didn't have anyone to guide me' etc.

We humans have this tendency to rationalize things - it helps cope better with life's slumps.
No Bro.
It is the mindset of the aspirant that paralyzes him prior to exams when he thinks he knows nothing and will fail badly.
It is then that his mind keeps craving for excuses.
It can be felt in the words of the aspirants just prior to exams when they confess that this attempt is just on trial basis to check as to where he actually stands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakeel ghori View Post
Yes, in both cases we try to device the excuses but more often we do it after our failure that is why I laid much stress on post-failure circumstances.
I wanted to make it just clear that in neither case we should do this; because excuses prior to attempt something weakens our intentions, and after failure it makes us to turn a blind from our own faults..
by the way, are you masters in chemistry? chemguy?
Thanx Shakeel for elaborating my view-point.

Last edited by Princess Royal; Sunday, December 11, 2011 at 10:49 AM.