View Single Post
Old Sunday, December 11, 2011
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of
Default Time required to cover Psychology?

After getting hurt by Indopak,I have decided to replace it with Psychology.Before asking questions,let me clear one thing that I have studied it in my graduation and I have very keen interest in it.Infact to be a psychologist was my craze,got admission in M.sc psychology but couldn't do due to accommodation problem.Well,that time has passed

Last year I wanted to opt it but in December I skipped it and opted Indopak History on suggestion of someone though I had least interest in it.Now the result of Indopak gave me an excuse to skip it so I have decided to opt Psychology this time.
When one has to suffer,why not in subject of one's interest ? Like as Urdu aah Urdu

My questions are;

1)How much time it will take ?(please keep in mind my background,I mean you can consider me "half prepared".)

2)Feldman for paper 1,what for paper two ?

3)specific book for mcqs ?

4)Do you think I can cover it easily ?Is it better choice than Indopak ?

Any tips for this subject ?