View Single Post
Old Monday, December 12, 2011
29th CTP, 3rd (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2000 - Merit 3rdMedal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

nadem will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by prestigious View Post
Respected Nadeem bro.

With due respect, I don't know any CSP just there is my one relative of PSP group batch 36, whenever I see him he is always in tension, after becoming PSP everything changes arrogance, chain smoker, no nimaz nothing... I know he don't show the true picture of all CSPs... I also told him the same that what the hell to do with such power if you have no peace of mind... He said no we are the real ruler and we have too much powers and bla bla bla... I said what to do with such power if you feel frightened whenever you go outside, you can't go outside with peace of mind... no peace of mind, no true liberty...

But, When he was a lecturer then there was always smile on his face but now after becoming PSP whenever I saw him then yahi dua karta hon ke "Allah mere dushman ko bi aisa ba bnaye..." :p

@moreover I think respect in society with 50,000 of salary is much better than a Phd having 1 lac salary and being mistreated by a constable!!! :

:p
its a good saying that "Police waalo ki na dosti achi na dushmani achi"
MOney talks just give him a hundred note and he will salute you every time...
Money talks...

Also, who deals with police and who need their mercy?
The criminals, murderers and wrong doers not the good, clean and educated people and on the other hand who need the Phds, the educated masses and clean people... so I think Phds are much more better than CSPs...

: )
About 36th CTP guy i can see why he joined police..now you understand that why people go for Police nw a days...bt his attitude dun reflect the thoughts of all CSPs...he has just started his career, hw can he b the ambassador of the attitudes of all CSPs...if u wanna see the attitude of CSPs then see atleast 10 officers having a job experience f around 10 years each

About police is to do with criminals etc...WAKE UP... u r sitting in pakistan....ur mobile is snatched,robbery at home,simeone teases ur family on fone,anyone lodges a false FIR against u,a cheque given to u is dishonored,ur property is illeglly possessed by some other person,someone commits fraud with you in a sale/purchase deal,someone beats you after u hit his car...see u r a law abiding citizen but this doesnt mean others around you are also the aame....think about it n accept tgat ONE HAS TO PROTECT HIS RIGHTS IN PAK,here right is given by default...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nadem For This Useful Post:
Aamish Bhatti (Wednesday, February 22, 2012), mechrose37 (Tuesday, July 30, 2013), prestigious (Monday, December 12, 2011), Razzi (Monday, December 12, 2011)