View Single Post
Old Monday, December 12, 2011
29th CTP, 3rd (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2000 - Merit 3rdMedal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

nadem will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by C1stWiki View Post
Thank you Mr. Nadeem for such informative posts. You really have done great favor for the CSS aspirants.
Can you kindly elaborate your point of view about DMG and PSP officers as lawyers? It is a bit confusing. Are you also having a law degree..? I have heard that License of lawyers issued by the Bar Council are cancelled after the joining of the service. Is it true.??
There is one more issue I would like to clarify... If one puts Police Service of Pakistan as his second option after DMG as suggested by you, can one be rejected on the medical grounds? What should one do in case of weak eye sight?? Are the PSP officer supposed to have a strict vigorous training before their posting.??
Law practise means to have law practise after retirement or after resigning from service..yes Bars cancel license after you join the service..I am an Electrical Engineer by profession but STP of PSP gets Bsc in Crminology, then i did Msc (Criminal Justice ) from Michigan State University
Medical requirement for PSP n DMG ae 100% same...both trainings are very rigorous...
The Following User Says Thank You to nadem For This Useful Post:
Razzi (Friday, December 16, 2011)