View Single Post
Old Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Mahvish Shahid has a spectacular aura aboutMahvish Shahid has a spectacular aura aboutMahvish Shahid has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farrah Zafar View Post
After getting hurt by Indopak,I have decided to replace it with Psychology.Before asking questions,let me clear one thing that I have studied it in my graduation and I have very keen interest in it.Infact to be a psychologist was my craze,got admission in M.sc psychology but couldn't do due to accommodation problem.Well,that time has passed

Last year I wanted to opt it but in December I skipped it and opted Indopak History on suggestion of someone though I had least interest in it.Now the result of Indopak gave me an excuse to skip it so I have decided to opt Psychology this time.
When one has to suffer,why not in subject of one's interest ? Like as Urdu aah Urdu

Good Selection Farru

My questions are;

1)How much time it will take ?(please keep in mind my background,I mean you can consider me "half prepared".)

Believe me Farru Just 5 days or Maximum 1 week

2)Feldman for paper 1,what for paper two ?

For both Papers, According to me

3)specific book for mcqs ?

Have not bought any , when I shal buy 'll let you know

4)Do you think I can cover it easily ?Is it better choice than Indopak ?

Of cource

Any tips for this subject ?
Make Outline of every question, Go though Past-Papers.

Good Luck
naina khan (Tuesday, December 13, 2011)