View Single Post
Old Thursday, December 15, 2011
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 22Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason: Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2012

Thanked 2,147 Times in 983 Posts
usman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by roijen View Post
are the detail of punjabi works and those ashars given in Soch Vichar, NZ enuff? or we need to consult the original works of poets also. i shall be glad if, mr Usman Khalid, mr Tassawur, and mr Nauman ahmed reply. your help is needed and honoured.

approximately how many pages need to be written to get such an amazing score.
I don’t think you need to consult original works of the poets. The ashars given in Soch Vichar and Nawain Zaviay should be sufficient. Quanitity of ashars depends upon the nature of work of the poet. Some poets like Sharif Kanjahi have long nazams consisting of many verses as incase of ‘jangan mur chirian k chirian, quoman mur bhirian k bhirian...’ and some have short nazams consisting of only two verses like munir Niazi as in case of ‘ghar day makan, apnay e dar tu juray hoay nain ik dujay day naal’.

I think one should memorize ashars from atleast 6,7 nazams/ghazals/ashars of these poets and write these under separate headings. If one can memorize more than this, it will be additive advantage. I wrote 12-15 ashars in each question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roijen View Post
and inform this as well, attempting a question on short notes is advisable or not, as i have heard we do not get as much marks in attempting short questions as one whole questions. it goes some examiners deduct 02 marks on an attempt come what may even for the best answer so the one 20 marks question gets 18 max, and short notes on 8+8=16 max? is this so. do examiners really have bias?
This is not ture. You may off course attempt a short question without any loss of marks/credit.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to usman khalid For This Useful Post:
Raja Nadir Naeem (Saturday, June 23, 2012), roijen (Thursday, December 15, 2011)