View Single Post
Old Sunday, December 18, 2011

Roha Mustafa will become famous soon enoughRoha Mustafa will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faisal86 View Post
I second Mani1. No doubt, Sir Razi Abidi is such a great and experienced teacher as regards the speculation of Essays with special reference to CSS, but I don't believe that such a guess of Essays be attributed to him. Perhaps, he might have highlighted the importance of these topics with regard to Current Affairs but not for Essay. Usually, the essays appear to be of generalized nature rather than specific ones. This is so, because the objective of the examiner in Essay Paper is not to evaluate the knowledge as a whole of the candidate but to examine his/her writing skills that involve usage of vocabulary, grammer and the effective expression. There are other papers besides this one where the former objective (assessment of knowledge) may be accomplished. This is how I feel.
well as for as my analysis regarding essay paper is concern , examiner .though check English and way of expression of ideas too , but he more emphasis on the approach of candidate thats why essay topics are always of general nature where candidate is given full fledged 3 hours to touch every horizon of their knowledge about the said matter .
regards