View Single Post
Old Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Tenrai is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=Roha Mustafa;383009]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenrai View Post
Asalaam Alaykum

Structured and Object Oriented Programming
Basics of C/C++ environment, memory concepts. operators, control structures, selection structures, Array & functions/methods, classes & data Abstractions, inheritance and polymorphism.

well i have not opt computer science though i am a computer science graduate , reason is obvious

but i want to add here some in reply to ur query that as it is mentioned specifically in the syllabus "structured and object oriented programming " then JAVA is a must entry .
not only JAVA but it is possible that in next exam u may get a question of c# too ( if paper setter knows it well )
so OOP is not restricted to c++ only , JAVA and C# too in lane rather java has replaced C++ . so prepare yourself for a changing trend from c++ to JAVA and now from JAVA to C#.
WoW... Your logic needs a complete over haul! You do realize they explicitly mention c/c++ as their language of choice, don't you?

If you ask any programmer worth his salts he'll tell you it is not possible to be proficient at all of the OOP languages. Reason? well it doesn't serve your purpose of development. Its like saying one needs to learn all of languages of the world! You either choose .Net or go for JAVA as your main developmental tool, depending on your personal liking and on the market treads but thats not important here.

Question: Have you ever programmed for C#? I have... believe me you can't do it on a piece of paper. That is just hilarious! There a ton of libraries/procedures/functions that are built in and you don't need to code for them. Intellisence does most of the work for you. Thats the "REASON" you are given access to MSDN and they charge a subscription for that too. Why? because you simply don't know all of .Net and need a reference, a guide. I am sure you'll know this that C# / Vb.net / J# are all visual languages meaning you work with forms/buttons/text boxes etcetera. Will we draw forms on a piece of paper? and then program for them?

Thats the reason they ask for C/C++ or JAVA in examinations, to keep things simple. C#/Visual VB.net/J#/J++ are highly evolved. All I am saying is they need to give the candidates a heads up. They can't say C/C++ and then give JAVA or otherwise.

Any way, would you guys believe that the e-mail addresses mentioned on FPSC web portal are all returning mailer-daemon delivery Errors. Fpsc@Fpsc.gov.pk returns "User quota over limit" Imagine that!

I have written to the secretary FPSC lets see what happens. Then again, who care here? A sentry stationed outside FPSC Karachi thinks a world of him self --Oh look I command so much power! . Here we are talking about the Secretary of FPSC or some one who is responsible for examinations, they must surely consider themselves demi-gods!

Regards

Tenrai
天来
suzaq2005 (Wednesday, February 08, 2012)