View Single Post
Old Tuesday, December 27, 2011

azeegum has a spectacular aura aboutazeegum has a spectacular aura aboutazeegum has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamza Kahlon View Post
Ofcourse of the system. CHANGE is inevitable now because the current system has completely collapsed. SHarif brothers and the rest are still not convinced though. DEclaring policies right now would be premature. It would not serve PTI's agenda to expose their complete policies and the road map to change. Otherwise we would end up having identical manifestos as the other parties would start copying PTI, as they already have.

Why cant we be realistic? i agree with IK, that corruption has the easiest solution. Next education or health etc you need resources and what not. It takes time. Nobody has a magic wand. Just look at the media grilling IK and his party is facing just for saying 'change'.
Wake up guys. The Government and institutions, they have collapsed its infront of your eyes. Change in the mind set of people is already there lol.
I, for one, have no doubts on Imran or his intentions. You need will power, hard work, commitment and the biggest of all, Character.
Anyone here can deny Imran doesnt have that or hasn't shown it in every task?

Javed Hashmi, Imran Khan. These people have character. And in my fathers words ' if ur right, strong character ki sabse se zyada dehshat hoti ha,all characterless people will never b able to see eye to eye with you and they will see their own fall.
Have patience and have hope. PAKISTAN has a bright future.

If IK continues to show the 'WILL' he has shown in past, there is No Question that he can give us many services and make Pakistani people a 'proud' nation again.

With this kind of will, he will do much more than expected. Im sure nobody here wants a typical revolution that consists of bloodbath and massacre and which is easily hijacked and misused by enemies of the state
There was an imminent possibility of the manifesto to be copied by other political parties in the business in case IK communicated his action plan completely, and all the parties were more likely to end up having identical manifesto at the end of the day, like you said. right? By the way bro it's the implementation of the roadmap that was going to make the difference, not mere its announcement in public. But as IK was being asked repeatedly by many that he should communicate a clear roadmap to them with regard to his tall claims which he would fulfill after coming in power, then he had an ideal opportunity yesterday to convey a clear and crystal action plan which he unfortunately failed to do in a clear and detailed way. So this has led people to the belief that PTI has not matured as a political party. Imran Khan's recent speech in Karachi is nothing of the kind, I have read and exclusively listened to many better speeches but they all proved only perfidious rhetoric and mere publicity gimmicks when it came to practice. It is easier said than done bro!
Javed Hashmi's induction is a good sign though, yet PTI does not seem to be a radical party on the face of it but kind of a mishmash of the traditional politicians.
Oh revolution! I wish it comes through PTI or any other party. But revolution and PTI's campaign seem like a case of chalk and cheese if I am to tell you honestly. But again IK might prove a germ of change.
You may disagree with me...