View Single Post
Old Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Da Skeptic will become famous soon enoughDa Skeptic will become famous soon enough
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by entirely stranger View Post
i have the book, ifor evans.... but i cnt read it with interest,manytimes i started then left....would u please help me,that how could i develop my interest in that book??? it seems very dry...please help me that how i could read for understanding...
first decide clear cut whether you are interested in studying literature or not.. and if the answer is yes, u have to study a short and brief history of english literature as suggested by our respected Last Island, to understand literatures produced in different eras and different writers and the symbolism and allegories those works contain.. being unfamiliar to the history and various trends and tendencies, u won't be able to cope up and keep up ur interest with the subject.. it may prove boring but u have to bear some pain to have more pleasure.. as it is said,"nothing ventured, nothing gained", or simply, no pain no gain.. moreover read little at first and discuss it here or with others who have some grasp over the subject.. discussions will not exasperate u Inshallah and will be of enormous help..
Regards..
Last Island (Wednesday, December 28, 2011)