View Single Post
Old Wednesday, December 28, 2011
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 22Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason: Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2012

Thanked 2,147 Times in 983 Posts
usman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SADIA SHAFIQ View Post
My marks in arabic were 96 in graduatiön. I've memorizing power plus i can understand arabic. Coz from 8th to matric i have learnt surahz with meaning. That's y i knew the meaning of them today too. I do not want replace any subject but i have replaced punjabi with IR. IR IS not scoring .atleast i want near 85 plus marks in punjabi. So suggest please all sorts of books. I wl appear next year if my preparation would nt b completed. I can take max 2 days for book . So for arabic i want to replace muslim law coz it wl gv near 60 marks . I have seen Dmc of 2010and 2011.63 is highest in muslim law or 62.and ths year 61.mine score was 58. And can replace journalism if arabic wl gv me 180plus marks. Other wise i'am quite satisfied with my subjects. Kindly usman suggest. It wl be appreciated. I am reluctant to change IPH.
Punjabi has been scoring for quite a few years. But you know trend may change any year. But again, Punjabi is most of the times scoring and may give you relatively good score even in worst scenario. As far as Muslim Law is concerned, it is good option to be opted especially when one has short time and if one secures around 60, it is not that bad...

Now, considering you appear this year, I'll not advise you to change your combination except replacing IR with Punjabi. But if you think of appearing next year, Arabic may really be a good option. However, securing 180+ in arabic seems virtually impossible!!!! But you may surely secure in the range of 150-160.

As far as Histories are concerned, their trend is rally unpredictable as is evident from previous 2,3 years. Indo-pak has not been high scoring this year but at the same time, it hasn't been bad scoring either. some candidates including yourself have secured 120+. In my personal opinion, Indopak has got enough hit in last two years. There is high probability that it will score high in CSS 2012. So, if you want to appear this year, I think its better to keep Indo-pak instead of selecting a new subject of 200 marks.
The Following User Says Thank You to usman khalid For This Useful Post:
SADIA SHAFIQ (Thursday, December 29, 2011)