View Single Post
Old Saturday, January 13, 2007

whiterose is on a distinguished road

Well honestly im not so gud in poetry I have no idea watever I percieve from these lines is right or wrong .yet wat I have perceived I think its 100% true. I do believe in that changing in one’s perception could change one’s life. New thoughts bring new color and shades to life. Research and ability to accept the facts whether these against ur own rules is not easy but adjusting ur rules according to it quite courageous.
Now in more straightforward analysis, new research and theories in nature, literature, politics in each and every aspect brings always some change whether its god or not. Innovative ideas mostly brings colors, light and new ways to life, new directions, new horizons to determine; lots to learn and many to explore.
And as well materialistic goods consider its part of life but not life. These kinds of stuff also result of innovative thoughts. One can’t live with only lavish luxurious stuff. But most important thing is better society which raises the status of life to the common man in totality. And we have been seeing these kinds of changes around us along with materialistic goods. Yet I do believe at present materialistic stuff get more importance then ethics. This brings wrong perception of new research. But at same time I do believe that in some time we will realize that these money-oriented objects are just part of life not life.
I hope it’s the reply.