View Single Post
Old Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Ainuddin Kibzai is just really niceAinuddin Kibzai is just really niceAinuddin Kibzai is just really niceAinuddin Kibzai is just really nice

MODE OF PREPARATION FOR THE ASPIRANTS OF CSS-2013.
Assalam-u-alaikum to all the CSS aspirants for 2013.
It has been a wonderful spectacle looking at the hard work you guys are putting up.
The zeal and zest have been quite astonishing and admirable too.
I would just like to share my experience with you all so that you may benefit.
CSS is not solely the name of hard work merely but it has to be combined with " smart work " if one wishes to succeed.
You guys can easily make it to the CSA provided that your hard work is streamlined.
The very first thing you guys need to do is to get 2 to 3 good books for each subject.
Go through the entire course and highlight the FACTS and FIGURES in process.
These Facts and Figures are going to work as MCQs for you along with being bullet-notes.
Once you have made these bullet-notes, kindly go through the past papers and sort out the 20 most repeated TOPICS ( not questions ) for each paper of 100 marks.
Now comes the next stage of using the Facts and Figures and answering the question.
These answers should not be detailed ones but in the form of mere outlines comprising the headings, sub-headings and facts and figures.
These bullet-notes are going to help you in two perspectives.
i. They will work as MCQs for you.
ii. They will come quite handy when you will be revising.
P.S. Just don't skip any topic that is part o your course. The topic might not be important for the Subjective portion but it will surely have the probability of being asked in the objective part.
Bazgha Saleem Khan (Wednesday, January 04, 2012), Binte Shafiq5 (Thursday, March 22, 2012), bintykhan (Sunday, January 08, 2012), dazzling girl (Wednesday, February 29, 2012), DrMFK (Thursday, March 22, 2012), kiyani (Friday, March 23, 2012), sharp mind (Tuesday, April 10, 2012)