View Single Post
Old Saturday, January 14, 2012

MAA_LLM will become famous soon enough
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyosha View Post
What in the world does religion have to do with the incident? It was an unfortunate accident that occurred simply due to too many people in a small space. So yes it has something to do with negligence of the organizers, but it has no relation whatsoever with religion.

Or are you suggesting such an incident wouldn't have occurred if the same audience would have been there to attend a religious ceremony like a milad or something?
I think religion has a very very important place in our all activities. Being Muslim we have to judge and mind our each and every action in the light of teachings of Islam.
And in this incident too, Islam comes because administration of the Punjab Group of Colleges' has not only failed to properly organize this vulgar and Un- Islamic Activity, but more important than that was their negligence towards their duty to observe and obey teachings of Islam and also to promote and inculcate good moral and religious values in their students.
And provide a good Muslim educated youth for the development of Pakistan and Muslims.

So Islam is the benchmark for judging our each and every action.

Moreover, about the past of Mr. Mian Aamir Mahmood, that is not important now, because he has left JAMIAT way back and in the recent past he was associated with Pervaiz Musharraf.
So respected Alyosha, Such incident could occur in some other gathering for Islamic purposes but as I stated earlier that the major negligence is towards Islamic teachings.
Though death of three girls was itself a very sad incident which should not have happened, but in my view, these poor girls are dead now but what about the thousands of other girls and boys who are studying there and will die slowly spirtualy...???
I hope I will be able to clarify the matter.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MAA_LLM For This Useful Post:
ravaila (Sunday, January 15, 2012), Sociologist PU (Saturday, January 14, 2012), sohail_css (Saturday, January 14, 2012)