View Single Post
Old Saturday, January 14, 2012

sohail_css is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAA_LLM View Post

I think religion has a very very important place in our all activities. Being Muslim we have to judge and mind our each and every action in the light of teachings of Islam.
And in this incident too, Islam comes because administration of the Punjab Group of Colleges' has not only failed to properly organize this vulgar and Un- Islamic Activity, but more important than that was their negligence towards their duty to observe and obey teachings of Islam and also to promote and inculcate good moral and religious values in their students.
And provide a good Muslim educated youth for the development of Pakistan and Muslims.

So Islam is the benchmark for judging our each and every action.

Moreover, about the past of Mr. Mian Aamir Mahmood, that is not important now, because he has left JAMIAT way back and in the recent past he was associated with Pervaiz Musharraf.
So respected Alyosha, Such incident could occur in some other gathering for Islamic purposes but as I stated earlier that the major negligence is towards Islamic teachings.
Though death of three girls was itself a very sad incident which should not have happened, but in my view, these poor girls are dead now but what about the thousands of other girls and boys who are studying there and will die slowly spirtualy...???
I hope I will be able to clarify the matter.
It is obviously very sad incident... May it never happen again... May their souls rest in peace. Ameen.
I Agree with MAA_LLM and also with Osman Saleem. and strongly disagree with Alyosha... though I have great respect for her and all the sisters and also their integrity. Maybe Alyosha don't want respect from brothers as she terming it passing baseless jugdement of MAA_LLM opinions. what is wrong with his words he has said that one should jugde actions & mind according to the teachings os Islam. I think it is clearly stated in Holy Quran and sister you are terming the statement of Holy Quran as baseless. It is obvious from your words. If you can't stop bad actions with hands so stop bad actions by mouth and if you can't stop even by words of mouth so you are on the very lowest part of Emaan. Sister to you your desires will be important not Islam. Neither is we want to politicize this matter nor we want to give it religious touch but if you have some wrong opinions and on wrong way so it is our duty to tell you about the right path. We don't want that our sisters lose their integrity what has given to them in Islam very completely & equally. We need to inculcate good moral and religious values in the society & it should be duty of every Muslim women and men. Music is Harram in Islam and please no need to argument on it or be in support of it as termimg it it is based on one's desires. Islam is not based on one's desires, it is opposite of one's own will. Islam is complete code of life.
The Following User Says Thank You to sohail_css For This Useful Post:
MAA_LLM (Sunday, January 15, 2012)