View Single Post
Old Saturday, January 28, 2012

mehak01 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by entirely stranger View Post
Assalam o Alaikum ... i also have given exam of MA english, part I... actually I cant cram anything as it is ... so i just consulted daniyal guide series vd full concentration, according to me its a good guide....i also cleared my concepts from internet .... then i wrote everything in my own wording.. and yes i also read sm books of NKM, these r very easy and quite simple... according to me... i understand prologue to canterbury tales from NKM bc i found quite easy to understand verses from it... now i dnt know weather i wud b able to get good marks or not...and also i did not elongate anything... i was also a science student and for improving my English i have chosen MA English....and my answers were not more than 5 pages...
Now those will say anything about all this who have completed their MA English...and plz give sm suggestion for preparation of MA English part II also...
It's good that you cleared concept from various sources and write in your words.this is the thing which helps the candidate to clear the paper.best of luck for your result