View Single Post
Old Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Thanked 1,417 Times in 749 Posts
SADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeegum View Post
Well, I have already covered the issue of corruption on a broader level in my earlier posts with reference to TI's report of 2011 released last month, so mention of Sindh was just to discuss a case in point and one of the reasons why I referred the case of Sindh is because the the issue of LG system was a hot topic some months ago in the province, and I was all ears to gossips happening in many circles of people here. You have very well portrayed a picture of corruption in Pakistan, the historical perspective being the best bit. I appreciate it.
Now corruption has been inclusively discussed under this thread. The factors involved in corruption and the resulting devastating impacts on development and economy of the country and other concomitants- all have been argued. What is still needed to bring under discussion is the toolkit to fight the scourge of corruption. Though the reforms have been discussed earlier but they still need to be talked about in detail for a better understanding. So do share as what framework do you suggest to grapple with corruption. And do not forget to mention governance from the Islamic perspective and the ways to curb corruption...

regards,
How one can get rid or we can saddle for good governed paksitan ?It is very easy question but its understanding is difficult .sketching the frama-work keeping in mind the current scenario is quite technical . one can easliy portray the picture of corruption and condition and I do not know why you have used Islamic conotation . first one has to think Pakistan is Islamic state or not ? If not we can not make it Islamic .yes we can evalute what Islam presents .The teaching of Holy Quran is full with injunctions how to minmize vice . it is very simple "Amar bil ma-roof -nahi`anel`il mukar" .if this maxim is applied in that case then corruption can be erdicated . second thing is Ijtehad which I will stressed most .the doors of ijtehad had been closed by sheik abdul wahab who wanted to purify Islam . syed Qutab and mosa shakrey stands with above mentioned persons.these are outsatnding figures of Islam who worked for the benfit of Islam but did it in their own way . The same person can be contrasted by shah-wali-Ullah ,Imam Ayotollah Rohallah khomeni,the persons stands for ijtehad .Islamic revolution in Iran is basically ijtehad which agiataed the saudiz who are followers of shaikh abdul-wahab.

pakistan needs to re-open the institution of ijtehad for the betterment of mankind and to grapple corruption at every cost . Most of us are well aware of Islamic stories and facts but re-calling then is benficial contextually. Hazrat umer (R.A) IS A great adminstator of Islam and if we focused on him we will find out many ways and many lights in misty nights .The govenance model should be schedule on caliphate system .Intermingling of this precious system with the ideologies of dictatorship and democracy is totally wrong and what confused the most people . Have you heard about 'umer-SANI---- the 5th calphate ,hazrat umer bin abdul azaiz who was nominated by suleman bin abdil malik bin hukam .but he did not try to take advantage of this cahnce rather went before public and asked ," me is not true successor and you are right to choose of your desire ." the people or majma had chose him as true succesor of calipahte .That`s why he is rated among caliphs .this was the fist step which he did to root-out corruption in political system . The event of bagi -fidak return ,all illegal holdins from Umra`az or minsiters were taken back.even The great person Mujad e alf of century earn for himself and did not took any thing from the governmental treasuray . In the end,he was poisoned .it was believed if he remain then reign of hazrat umer-farooq (r.a) came back .

Her koe mey`mast zooq e tani aasani hey ,
Tum musalman ho,ye andaze muslamin he,
Ne`e haderey(r.a) fa`qer he,ney dolte-usmani hey,
Wo mu`aziz they zamaney me musalma ho kaer ,
Tum kh`ar hoo tariqe quran ho ker ...(IQBAL)

first measue according to me is legislation refoms and interpretaion which I have explained in term of ijtehad .second thing ,pakistan is agrarian country so reforms should be introduced from land . I will try to focus reforsms one by one .here my focus is how land reforsm should be introduced .my quetion is to you ." pakistan from the day of its establisment suffered the problem of illegal holdings of land . the lands are being holded prior to any registartion .so we have immense land without record . This is being holded by fiefs who have made their own domain.now whole survey of pakistan land is needed .Is it possible and governmet should buy all that land and then sale it .this will in one way equalize the status of peasant and land lords and diminsihed the role of middle man .now-a -days pakistan real-estate industry is of much cost if we compare it with western countries. refoems should be started from home not overseas assets . here,judicary role is ironical and media is sleeping because it would not be helpful to increae channel`s ratins .what you say??