View Single Post
Old Thursday, February 02, 2012

Thanked 1,417 Times in 749 Posts
SADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant future

I am staunch creatique of our educational system which really has to do with certain ideologues.what we are? We can not reply inclusively.what is two nation theory or what are fundamentals?? We can not reply but says "pakistan is islamic state based on two nation tneory.what parameters parallel two nation theory with secular state.Islamic state adheres each member to follow islam at least .pakistan has nothing to do with Islam but with muslims.Quaid thought for Muslims not for Islam and Iqbal thought for Islam specifically.two nation theory stands for muslims not for Islam...

Like our educational system we have Islamic legislation based on shari'a and pakistani on iternational standards. I will cite one example women can not divorce acc to Islam but acc to pakistani law it can. We have dual standards .when ZAB was executed who was not given immunity according to article 58 of constitution but now CJ,PM and President are immune. This is our legislation which is totally corrupt and honour goes to parliamentarians who do not know the ABC of Islam,can't readQuran but , able to introducd laws...

What are fundamentals of Islam???? You know ? If yes then tell me.. ISlAMIC FUNDAMENTALS stands for moslem fandamentalism. I a'int support this type because this has made us deaf ,unwise and coward.

Acc to Quran..
Sumuin bukmun umyuun fahum la yarge'on.... ----al-baqra----

If land survey is'nt possible and we can not untide feudal system then where is democracy?????? How IK will bet land records and computerized tnem ?? We can suggest and suggesst but can't reform
azeegum (Saturday, February 04, 2012)