View Single Post
Old Thursday, February 09, 2012
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeemperor View Post
well my father reired as secretary to government of punjab he is one of the most senior bureaucrats in the service (1960 batch) i am also a future bureaucrat inshallah i can tell a lot of things about the conduct of the exam
first thing which may shock many of u is that this exam is not transparent at all favouritism and nepotism was and is widely prevelant in fpsc in the other post i read someone posting a reply that no one names the beneficiaries but i can tell u one case is that of the daughter of a right hand man of nawaz sharif she failed in the written exam but got allocated in the final list in income tax group presently serving in punjab

now many of the fellow members would say that such things do happen in pa
kistan and one example is not sufficient to establish the nepotism of fpsc
here is second example son of a former chief secretary of punjab during manzoor wattoos chief ministership failed many times in the b.a exam there are many rumours in the bureaucratic community that he has not even passed the b.a exam officially got allocated in css in omg group serving presently in F.I.A lahores admn wing for a long time

third example is of another former chief secretary of punjab in shahbaz sharifs first tenure who got both of his sons allocated to the dmg one is working in grade 19 in lahore in an autonomous body newly creted in the aftermath of floods of 2010 and second is dco in a central punjab district both these brothers are very stupid and senseless people and their getting through the fpsc exam is self explanatory
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeemperor View Post
fourth example is the son of a former petroleum secretary of pakistan during benazir bhuttos first regime a very notorious individual went to jail many times is a retired army captain inducted in the csp in 1963 during ayub regime his son is mentally retarded and suffers from speech impediments got selected in the d.m.g while on the other hand the son of a poor man is rejected merely on the basis of short sightedness so much for the transparency of fpsc
does that mean i was right arguing with my family about purposely not helping me ... now please dear, even the chairman FPSC himself cant get you through the written portion, and you require tremendous amount of hard work to get through the written. in interview, well , somebody might ask you easy questions and give more marks , but still merit makes its way
Aamish Bhatti (Wednesday, February 15, 2012)