View Single Post
Old Thursday, March 01, 2012
40th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 70

NASR KHAN is a glorious beacon of lightNASR KHAN is a glorious beacon of lightNASR KHAN is a glorious beacon of lightNASR KHAN is a glorious beacon of lightNASR KHAN is a glorious beacon of lightNASR KHAN is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by new_horizons View Post
If you have some practical experiences to share, regarding the difficult tasks involved in training and career, you are most welcome. But kindly don't discourage others by such sweeping statements like "i want you all to get some pleasant surprises as we got in our times", "the training and career at ASF is full of wonders..". If you can't encourage others, then kindly don't discourage them either, if you have nothing SOLID to tell!
i m sorry but i didn't discuss anything which could discourage you. I served as Dy AD there and inspectors were my sub ordinates but still i left that job. Look at the end of my post where i wished you best of luck and asked you to appear in css for a bright future.
so be positive to have positive

Nasrullah Yousafzai