View Single Post
Old Thursday, March 01, 2012

Nazi Orakzai will become famous soon enough
Default ......

Quote:
Originally Posted by new_horizons View Post
If you have some practical experiences to share, regarding the difficult tasks involved in training and career, you are most welcome. But kindly don't discourage others by such sweeping statements like "i want you all to get some pleasant surprises as we got in our times", "the training and career at ASF is full of wonders..". If you can't encourage others, then kindly don't discourage them either, if you have nothing SOLID to tell!
Mr Nasr ny ap ko discourage krny k lyi aisa ni kha but ono ny ik reality btae hi ...Ap plz plz mind na karen..As a Matter of fact, my father is serving as Joint Director ANF...Wo hr saal hajj ki duty py airports py hoty hen..ono ny ASF ko bht close sy deka hi...ASF my army personnel b kaam krty hen....or jha army officers hon wha civilians bht mushkil sy adjust ho skty hen...even my papa holding an important position is not happy with his position...q k powers to sb army ny apny pas rkhi hen and civilians becharyyy...my elder brthr served for some months in ANF (AD)and than resigned...Reason???AD bechary ko hawaldar ki trha deal kya jata hi...BAAki every one in the forum is happy on you people success..Allah ap ko kaamyab kary ..AP DG ASf bn jao ...Best of Luck...I think Sir Nasr ny ASF k powers k mutalik kha hi..k wha ONE MAN SHOW hota hi....tc ..God Bless you All..
The Following User Says Thank You to Nazi Orakzai For This Useful Post:
NASR KHAN (Friday, March 02, 2012)