View Single Post
Old Tuesday, January 30, 2007

amjad777 is on a distinguished road
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by North Star

So should he start believing that there is nothing known as love, its only the needs (biological + economic and social) which are needed to be satisfied, and are the things which are important to keep up with the relation and wait for the lucky draw to meet his spouse ?
Dear the entire discussion is about emotional needs i.e Love. I think everyone mentioned about various apect of choosing spouse linked to LOVE. (see other post for detail)

Quote:
Originally Posted by North Star
I will also like to attract the attention of amjad777 to elaborate these intricacies found in arranged marriges, and less pronounced in love ones.
I strongly believe that no one or his/her idea/suggestion/recommendation is perfect except what Almight Allah said in Holy Quran.

"There are good women for good men and bad women for bad men"

So brother point of flirt, I will rather emphaside on Moral and Social Corruption is increasing in our society that will breakeup the social bonding and our family structure. For me our family structure and social ties are what is our saviour and is as per our religion and culture.

These are induced changes rather imposed through cultural imperialism and globalization.

Love is pure and true emotion and I believe that its natural as well. Frankly speaking I am also ................ ........................ but...................................

GENDER issues have been raised (those are mostly towards feminism/women) by various organizations, there are some hidden agendas behing all this is to breake-up our socio-cultural norms.

About complexities of arrange Marriage, I think

If one loves someone and then he/she ask his/her parents as per our traditions, what does this means at the end??? (Arrange marriage or Love marriage)

I listen answers during interviews of celebraties on marriage

Interviewer: your marriage was arranged or love

Celebraty: Its arranged with Love

Interviewer: How?

Celebraty: I see her, I like her and I asked my parents, they visited and arranged.

Nice na!!! but now you people will ask that this might not be the case always. There will be this issue, that issues, so keep away from this and that. It will always be there in every sphere of life and every where in this universe.

So don't be confused with bit of this and that.

I think I tried to clarify some aspect, still I knew its not enough, because of this and that. Still discuss for our clarity

Many thanks

AA

"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness".
"Achieve excellence to become a dear or dire of the world"
"Failure is the world, don't known to me"