View Single Post
Old Tuesday, March 13, 2012
42nd CTP (PAAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 66

sabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to behold

I think the reason why CSS has become a mystery for everyone is the trapping of so called CSS preparation academies. These academies are doing more harm than good. I met a girl during the exams she told me she paid more than 20000 for preparation, to an academy, she carried a bunch of notes and bundles of books with her all the time. at first i got scared because she looked much relaxed and confidant and I started to malign myself for not joining any academy. But soon this feeling vanished as in the first paper she left the hall after an hour. when i asked her what happened she replied "yar mry notes main jo tha mene likh dia agay mjhy kch smjh he nhe aya"...
after interacting with her for more than 10 days I concluded that SELF STUDY with a bit of guidance can make things easier for us.
The Following User Says Thank You to sabahatbhutta For This Useful Post:
mariyah (Sunday, April 29, 2012)