View Single Post
Old Tuesday, March 13, 2012
40th CTP (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 364

Eager is a jewel in the roughEager is a jewel in the roughEager is a jewel in the roughEager is a jewel in the rough

i think its time to share my experience now, which i have not yet shared
during my time there was a time when Ma'm Sughra asked me when are you going to show me your sindhi poetry? I told her that i m learning sindhi as i have a couple of good sindhi friends these days and when i'll learn it, i'll be writing in sindhi as well.
At this time Mr. Saud Gohar interfered (remember that i dont feel my interview part with Saud Gohar went very well ), he said, Ma'am may be she shows you her sindhi poetry in her next attempt.
Now this was a comment, same as that which umbreen experienced.
Ma'am replied to Mr. Saud Gohar, k nahi sir, next attempt ki baat na karen plz (note: my interview part with Ma'am went extremely well).
when Ma'am said this, I asked Saud Gohar directly and very confidently k sir, do you really think i have to come for interview again...???
when i asked this question, i remember there was a surprising expression on the faces of both Saud Gohar and RBD. Perhaps they were not expecting this question from a candidate.
Saud Gohar replied in a way as to confuse me: Who knows? we have not yet made the results..
but Ma'am at this time interuppted him and said to me, no no beta, keep your fingers crossed and hope for good
now this is how i handled this comment, and i think i did turn a problem situation into a positive one and i m hoping for good.
need your prayers
Abdussamad Chaudhary (Tuesday, March 13, 2012), drvalentino (Tuesday, March 13, 2012), Gulrukh (Tuesday, March 13, 2012), mechrose37 (Wednesday, March 14, 2012), Scorpion86 (Tuesday, March 13, 2012), shahsamadhamadani (Tuesday, March 13, 2012), Tassawur (Tuesday, March 13, 2012), The Manager (Wednesday, March 14, 2012)