View Single Post
Old Sunday, March 18, 2012

angelstar will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahwish siddique View Post
salam

you are doing good job angelstar

thanks,
problem which i encountered frequently in css 2012 is , my english composition is weak,
i had a lot of points and facts but i was feeling my expressions and sentences are quite simple ,
so how to improve?
AOA dear sister,
first of all sister have faith ON ALLAH ALMIGHTY and then on your self.dont discourage your self by saying that your expression is weak.do remember that css is not a scale to judge ur english and grammar this is a exam which judge ur analytical and administrative skills and check ur ability that whether you are well aware of current scenario or not . have proper command on english is only a part of this.

you said that ur expression is weak.sister all experts and teachers have a strong opinion that students must use simple and short sentences instead of long and complex because in short and simple expression there is less chances of technical mistakes and also keep in your mind that paper checkers doesnot expect high caliber and technical vocabulary and expression from students they check that whether student have clear idea of what is being asked from them through question and whether they have succeeded in fulfilling the question's requirement.

you must know that many times in css exams history mostly those students are failed in english who have foreign qualified it doesnot mean that they dont know english but they actually dont know the correct expression that how to attempt paper.

you only need to understand the true nature of attempting question .

for improving english do only 1 thing on regular basis that read newspaper and mark all difficult word search their meaning and then try to use them in ur daily life.and read editorials and try to reproduce them in your own simple language because in this way your expression will also improve and u will get strong analytical skills and u will also become used to of brain storming .

i will again said that each and every aspirant have enough knowledge and language skills only difference is that some dont know how to answer and this only thing is must require in this exams

so u must simple know how to write sentence in past ,present and future .i mean u should have command on tenses and thats all u require .

then try to concentrate on correct way of attempting paper.dont disheart and discourage your self . because css is really a exam of nerves .ABOVE ALL HAVE STONG FAITH ON ALLAH ALMIGHTY .HE WILL DEFINITELY WITH US .

if u have any query dont hesitate to ask .ok!!!!
best wishes and regards
mahwish siddique (Tuesday, March 20, 2012)