View Single Post
Old Monday, March 19, 2012
42nd CTP (PG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 208

candidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by faizkhosa View Post
Man probes into space but not into himself.
The above quotation draws our attention toward third world countries. There is a verse in the holly Quran that goes like: "Explore the secrets of universe". But on the other hand third world countries suffer from hunger. The west (European countries like US[The USA is not in Europe]), the US in particular, probes into space and spends millions of dollars for the exploration and enhancement of space technology but does not care about the poor countries[ why would she?]. As technology is improving man is getting away from humanity. Even he does not take care of himself. One wise personality adds "Man has learnt to fly in the air but still he is unaware how to live like a human."
Rajasani has rightly said you need to broaden the sphere of your thoughts. Your expansion, apart from the quotations you've put, is not bad, but is tangentially related to the given topic. If I were to write on this topic, all I would do is do brain storming for five minutes or so, and write everything that comes to my mind. Looking at the topic, the very first thing that comes to one's mind is Baba Bulhay Sha's kalam:

"parh parh alim fazal hoyo
kade apne aap nu parhya yi nai

ja ja warhda mandar masita
kade man apne wich warya yi nai

iwe roz shetan nal larne
kade nafs apne nal larya yi nai

bulley shah asmani udthia pharne
jera kar bethe aunu pharya yi nai
"

And you can think of a host of other things as well.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to candidguy For This Useful Post:
Aamish Bhatti (Friday, April 06, 2012), faizkhosa (Wednesday, March 21, 2012), rajasani (Monday, March 19, 2012), zuhaib ahmed (Monday, March 19, 2012)