View Single Post
Old Wednesday, March 21, 2012
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,049 Times in 524 Posts
Waqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SADIA SHAFIQ View Post
you have asked a question and answered it too by explaining causes:p

Now, please show us how to bring reforms

First tell you are pakistani national or Muslim national????

2.what policy frame work you have in your mind for reforms?
Reforms should be brought in building up human character.
Look. how world changes. after Russian revolution we demarcated boundaries across our countries and divided whole world into nation state system. Though,it's origin can be traced after treaty of Westphalia yet it rapidly implemented after world war 1.
Today, we are talking about the same world in which our forefathers had been living. European Union and other regions are ample proofs in this regard.
We have started realizing human values and asking for collective efforts; based on same culture and traditions.

Coming to you posed query that whether i am Muslim or Pakistani national.
I am Muslim by religion and Pakistani by territory.And according to the Pakistani constitution sovereignty belongs to Allah so being Pakistani or Muslim nationalism does not contradict.

You another question is what policy should be brought in order to bring reforms in human nature.
There are many things that can be mixed up in one policy; religion,tradition,culture,language etc.
If one is taught more about human values than about self centered desires then wind of peace will start prevailing in the human life.
Take for the granted, a mother is teaching his child that whatever we do in our lives it lasts impacts not only on us but also on society then child will think many times before taking up any bad step.
However, people used to say that home is the first school and mother is the first teacher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooting Star View Post
The basic thing is our hypocritical attitude.We preach a thing but we don't practice it.We are always eager to reform others but not ourselves.Inside we want power,dictatorship,our own benefit and to get it we can even become savage beasts.We pretend that we want benefit of the people but inside we work on our personal agenda.
Unless we shun this attitude,we can never progress.We,humans/Pakistanis,must need to learn civility in both are public and private life.
We must stop switching between a devil(in private) and a saint(in public).

Regards.
You have nicely dealt with the topic. Why human wants to be more powerful despite knowing that his life is ephemeral and his hegemony would not prevail for longer time,what is the inciting point here?

What is the role of soul here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by umaryousaf View Post
dear fellows
i think it is a bad thing to blame all pakistani nation, when i see achievements of our nation in passing 65 years than i think we are a great nations
we have a organised state, we organized our Pakistan by ourselves after freedom,
we won 1965 war ,
we attained atomic power.
we defeat USSR (Russia) in Afghanistan
we won world cup in cricket.
we make international standard motorways
Our youth is working all over the world and send million of foreign reserves in every year.
and so much like that
we need only honest and loyal leader ship to erase corruption.
mufakir pakistn Allama Muhammad Iqbal said
no meed na ho in se aye rahbar e farzana
kam koosh to hain lekin bezok nahi rahi

and also he said
zaraa num ho to yeh matti bhri zarkhez hai saqi

dear brothers we should change ourselves instead blame others.
Agreed.
5% corrupt people,democratically elected not only spoil land of pure people but also it's citizens.
I did not mean that all are corrupt but i was meant are we alive nation? 65 years have been passed we never changed our society.
It is corrupt from lower to higher level.
I give u an example of my friend,living in Islamabad.
Once he was stopped by traffic sergeant and asked to pay him bribery otherwise his documents will be challaned.
He said "10,000" ka challan kaato lekin 1 rupya bhi corruption nahi doga.
This spirit is the need of the hour brother.
Regards,
The Following User Says Thank You to Waqar Abro For This Useful Post:
Invincible (Thursday, March 22, 2012)